Rugby

DeletedUser

i agree its the best really fun when you are so big you run people over

DeletedUser

i did it last season but got a couple of tournaments coming up shall be fun but first i need to deal with the dreaded football

DeletedUser10030

lol.im chocos bro. my friend says hockey is more dangerous. lol

DeletedUser43432

Union Is Better...
I Am A Fullback In Under 13's
Anyone Ever Heard Of Didsbury Toc H?

DeletedUser43432

I Used To Be Quite Small For My Age, About 4 Foot 10 (Now 5 foot 3/4- I Am 12) And I Told My Coach "There Is No Point In Playing Anymore, I Just Keep Getting Knocked Over, What Should I Do?"
My Coach Replied "Rugby Isn't Whether You Get Knocked Over, It's Whether You Get Back Up."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not really that good, little bit short :p I do love to watch some Rugby League tho

DeletedUser44856

Union better than League? Hahahaha
Union spends to much time playing tennis with each other, I kick the ball to you.. Oh I caught it, better kick it back... I kicked it to you first, so you have it *kicks ball*... No, I don't want the ball! *kicks back*... Oh damn I dropped the ball... Yay I get the ball! Actual union player speech ;)

League FTW guys, run more, tackle more, hit more. Just putting a bit of life here ;)

DeletedUser

I play rugby union. I am a loose head prop (the forwards do all the work the backs get all the glory LOL) for esher RFC under 18 girls. don't knock women's rugby, we are just as tough as the men. last season I played for surrey county.