Ruined

DeletedUser49089

Give it a few months and this will become a reallity. Inno now only cares about money and not the gaming experience. They do not care about the community at all now, Only care about their fat pockets.

DeletedUser

Alright pics or it's not true.

Show me the battle reports that show this 1 player golding up dlu faster than a whole alliance working together is able to take down. Even if this dude has unlimited gold he still needs to wait the time for the resources to get to his city before he can instabuild his nukes which would take a lot longer than it would for a few harpies to break a siege being held by just 1 player.

Sounds more like yer alliance sucks and it's easier to blame gold than it is to accept the truth.

It was day 1 after BP ended so most people were low on troops. Most players were being attacked randomly. There were 4 smaller alliances and 1 in the top 10 helping break the first siege, mainly with harpies. A number of times we had it down to a handful of DLU's but then he would support with a good 500 more just before the next attack. When we finally broke it, it was an hour before he attacked again with the same amount of force but we had little left. He kept sending support as he built it. Not the 20 - 40 we used to be able to manage but 100's. He's a member of one of the top alliances but needed no help from them except resources. Bare in mind that many others were also under attack so it's not like an entire alliance (or 4) against 1 guy.

The point is that those supports could of come from his team mates in which case fair enough. But they did not, they came from him within minutes after we had killed them. Why can't you see that this sucked.

DeletedUser41523

I have to say playing Troy through, it was just annoying with instant buy. Half of us just threw in the towel and decided to not spend tons of cash on the game. Gold trading seems to have made it a little weirder not gonna lie.

I'd rather just see us back with cut times. I'd even settle for gold trading + cut times.

DeletedUser

Alright pics or it's not true.

Show me the battle reports that show this 1 player golding up dlu faster than a whole alliance working together is able to take down. Even if this dude has unlimited gold he still needs to wait the time for the resources to get to his city before he can instabuild his nukes which would take a lot longer than it would for a few harpies to break a siege being held by just 1 player.

Sounds more like yer alliance sucks and it's easier to blame gold than it is to accept the truth.

You are so clueless, it's sad that one human being could be so dumb.

Let me clue you in on facts. I have built MANY 250++ LS nukes in less than 20hrs and 350++ Bir Nukes in the same time frame by just cutting the times, not insta-builds. It's not hard to get the resources, with 5 city's he could of done that by himself...EASY. You just got to be smarter than the chair your sitting in to realize this.

Now lets hit on your Harpy scenario....
for a few harpies to break a siege
....How few harpies would it take to break a sword/hoplite nuke???

So maybe it wasn't the alliance that sucked, but I'm pretty sure you do....Big time and your post proves that point.

Have a good day.

DeletedUser42565

been reading through this thread and I must admit I do see a heavy unbalance in the game, I do like some new aspects in the game though, I do like the hero's gives you something else to think about and some bonuses for your cities. I also like the instant build in under five minutes, really helps getting started a bit quicker. the major unbalance comes with being able to instant built, recruit ANYTHING. I like to use some gold mostly on the advisors but think a possible solution would be for inno to limit the amount you can spend in one day, say 1.5K or something, that would instantly bring back a balance and the trading for gold wouldn't seem so daft either.