Ruler of the Seas Discussion

DeletedUser

Victor of the World Discussion

Fellow Pi members, I've created this thread for positive discussions related to the very end of battles over the wonder islands and the subsequent TEIN victory for the Ruler of the Seas award. It is not meant as a bragging thread and I don't desire any smack talk within it. If you want to congratulate a player on Pi for their efforts in attempting to stop the TEIN victory or if you wish to congratulate TEIN on their victory, feel free to do so.

I'd like this thread to remain a positive one. For every player on Pi who stuck it out through early days, the conversion to 2.0+, the ups and downs every alliance experienced, yet kept on supporting their alliance and taking battle to the enemy, this thread is for you. Congratulations to each and every player.

TO Skully....this graphic is exactly 640x640 and is the maximum permitted graphic size.
PiRulerofSeas-Win1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30102

nice but why you donot make it before i have congratulate TEIn/incubi/TEE 5 times already;)
and congratulate again;)
and donot make another thread about you guys win becuase i will not congratulate you guys again:)
and that man up there look like improper :eek:
i mean some shorts will make him better:p

DeletedUser

If you read the text of my first post, you'd understand that this wasn't a congratulate TEIN thread. This is a Pi celebration thread for players to congratulate any player/alliance for their contributions.

DeletedUser30102

but the picture and TEIN name up there that support the choice of this thread is about TIEN.:)
and that man up there look like improper
i mean some shorts will make him better
if you can fix this as well it will be great;)

DeletedUser

I would like to congratulate GGW and AX for making 1 last attempt to break thru, you got very close on Tomb and kept me busy for about 60 hours, had a very fun weekend only topped by the 4/4 win, and yes i was furious when the attacks first started and lost my patience and made a rather stupid post, but at that point id been awake 30 hours and wasnt exactly in the best mood :)
so aain congrats on the effort GGW/AX gave us all a fun weekend :)

DeletedUser30102

superman you forget some allaicnes you should check the reports again:)
but any way i like to congrats every player in BOW/ER/GGW/GWD for smacking TEIn.
if you send 100LS or 5000LS it is not matter what matter is you send some thing;)

and that improper man have to be up there?
when i open this thread i fell shame to see this picture in here.

superman check my post and you will see who you forget;)
there is lot of reports iam sure so no need to check all of them as if you did you will finish next year;):D
and how its ruler of sea?

DeletedUser

The man in the image is not inappropriate. It's an accurate representation of every Greek statue ever made. :p

DeletedUser30102

come on atleast farg can chose one that have soem clothes on tho;)
you know atleast some short.
why it have to be this one?

DeletedUser

The statue is wearing a Loincloth hardly inappropriate :p
and why would i congratulate the others? i should recognise people jumping on the bandwagon? you cant jump in in the final week and expect credit.... AX & GGW have fought us for months, the others havnt with the exception of BoW, if any others threw in troops then they just did it for the BP, none of you have came close to attacking me so why would i include you?

DeletedUser

come on atleast farg can chose one that have soem clothes on tho;)

this is the colossus of rhodes.
and in general you dont put shorts on greek statues..

DeletedUser30102

The statue is wearing a Loincloth hardly inappropriate
and why would i congratulate the others? i should recognise people jumping on the bandwagon? you cant jump in in the final week and expect credit.... AX & GGW have fought us for months, the others havnt with the exception of BoW, if any others threw in troops then they just did it for the BP, none of you have came close to attacking me so why would i include you?
it is because the only allainces that are close to your WWs are AX and GGW.
and that last thing was OP not sending for BPs;)
i thought you know that but look like you donot know.
and i donot care if you include me or not but i know what i send:)
and i donot know who is going to care what about what did you say any way:rolleyes:
i tell you you forget the others becuase they were in.
but if you donot think so then no one care as they know what they did.
Originally Posted by ashrf
come on atleast farg can chose one that have soem clothes on tho
this is the colossus of rhodes.
and in general you dont put shorts on greek statues..
lol but it realy look like nasty like that i mean it show every thing....lol

DeletedUser

... and that improper man have to be up there?
when i open this thread i fell shame to see this picture in here.

... lol but it realy look like nasty like that i mean it show every thing....lol

1. no, it does NOT "show every thing" .. unless you have X-ray vision... or i am blind...

2. the only "improper" thing i see here is you calling my history "improper" and "nasty".
and maybe the fact that you seem to know nothing about something studied and admired for thousands of years.

try wikipedia or something... the net is full... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Greek_sculpture

also try to see the in-game image of colossus
http://cdn.grepolis.com/images/game/wonders/finished_colossus_of_rhodes.jpg

DeletedUser30102

lol all what i said it look like improper as it donot have no clothes on;)
yes ingame donot look like the same one that farg put here.
i mean ingame man is more cover;)
1. no, it does NOT "show every thing" .. unless you have X-ray vision... or i am blind...
i think it is the second choice;)

DeletedUser24076

Fellow Pi members, I've created this thread for positive discussions related to the very end of battles over the wonder islands and the subsequent TEIN victory for the Ruler of the Seas award.

Please Clear it to me what is Ruler of the seas award ? I cannot find it with TEIN.
I can only see they got Victor of The World Award.
and I think Ruler of the world award is pending which can be get only by completing 7 WW ?

DeletedUser

Correct Eddy,Master of pi is for completing 4 world wonders and winning the world,Ruler of pi will be for all 7 wonders,so still some action to happen.

But I would like to say and this is not meant to offend anyone-Great to have KeithnMitzi with us at the extreme end,I remember chatting with him in the opening days,weeks,months of Pi and got healthy respect for him as a player and person.Our original alliances were pacted but back then Aetolian league was nasty and I joined Archimedes Claw.Omg this is bringing back old memories.Heck my daughter was born while I played this world.Congratz to those others who managed to keep playing with newborns arriving while playing this world and sticking it out also (Dave Y among others!)

Also big thanks to Wannabee,Yowhatsup and Aquimedes for all their time and effort to keep us all goin thru the many stages to get here!
Oh and farg for making myself and wife rofl with some of his many pics in our forums!

well im all over the show on topics etc so better shut up and get off :)

DeletedUser24139

thanks Courage....if they only knew what I went through........and I still stuck it out. Without some of you I would have just walked away back in Sept/October last year.....Sup, yo, wannabee, courage, mason, weebs and too many more to mention.....what a ride :) and thanks to you all. To a great accomplishment of cooperative, supportive and understanding players in the TEIN alliance, a win well deserved.

DeletedUser30102

every one have good history any way.
you guys about to make me cry.lol
:)

DeletedUser

Please Clear it to me what is Ruler of the seas award ? I cannot find it with TEIN.
I can only see they got Victor of The World Award.
and I think Ruler of the world award is pending which can be get only by completing 7 WW ?

eddy, when I was on Chi, the 4 WW victory showed up as Ruler of the Seas. Looking through the wiki, it seems that the names of the awards have changed as the 7 WW victory used to be Master of <insert server name>. So my error on the award naming, but since the WW is relatively new, I'll ask for a pass on this as Innogames frequently change things without official notification. :)

DeletedUser

Congratulation to TEIN or Inc. on winning the world. You deserve it, though I would have been happy to have had the time to at least delay your winning a little :p