Rumor has it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser56214

Rumor has it House Of Pain and The Sorcerers Apprentice share a forum.

HOP should teach tsa simmers how to play, they already lost a cs to a 1k city :D

DeletedUser52443

I think it was sarcasm
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Do you understand sarcasm?

DeletedUser54965

rumor has it LoTR had to add a 3rd alliance for a slightly better chance to take a city from me... lol from 1% to 1.01%

DeletedUser41523

rumor has it LoTR had to add a 3rd alliance for a slightly better chance to take a city from me... lol from 1% to 1.01%

Rumor has it they're dropping to 0-2 vs TBWC in under 24 hours. Can we hit 10 cities taken this week?

DeletedUser41096

When is the new world releasing, this is the most boring experience I have had in this game. How are any of you having fun on a speed 2 world with morale.

On a side note, I miss JFL. Watching my LMD siege get 9k DLU in 10 hours and being broken as a result is one of the saddest moments. Open a speed 4 so I can make JFL please, and disable morale on sieges so this game is playable.

DeletedUser54965

When is the new world releasing, this is the most boring experience I have had in this game. How are any of you having fun on a speed 2 world with morale.

On a side note, I miss JFL. Watching my LMD siege get 9k DLU in 10 hours and being broken as a result is one of the saddest moments. Open a speed 4 so I can make JFL please, and disable morale on sieges so this game is playable.

thats why you play with me LMAO im solo siegeing with a LMD on a LoTR city rn haha 3k bir and over 12k dlu

DeletedUser39931

Morale there to keep you fighting players on your level sounds like a smaller player made you look stupid and you upset.

DeletedUser41523

For the love of god, will you shut the hell up? People are obviously having fun with the world if they're playing it and putting effort into it. Otherwise they wouldn't be here.

Just because you blew it successively on 102, 107, and 109 and aren't happy here doesn't mean your owed a world of your choosing. Go do something else with your life until you actually have a world that you want to play. Hell think of it as practice for when you lose a month or two into your new world and end up having to do other things with your time while you nag on the forums for a new no morale world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54965

@.magick. this is why you need to get fired, cause if i would have said the H word you would be sending me a Mail about inappropriate content,,, but NOOO you showing mod bias... i have proof of you sending me that for saying the H word

that's not the case here you liked the message hahahaha

@Baudin Toolan @Richard yall see this?

DeletedUser41523

@.magick. this is why you need to get fired, cause if i would have said the H word you would be sending me a Mail about inappropriate content,,, but NOOO you showing mod bias... i have proof of you sending me that for saying the H word

that's not the case here you liked the message hahahaha

@Baudin Toolan @Richard yall see this?

I literally lead an alliance called The Booty Warrior Cult and make multiple references to the show in my posts and in game. Pretty sure the word hell would be the least of the issues here if it were inappropriate. But lucky for me, in a message I have about this topic from Baudin, The Booty Warrior Cult/references aren't (though just barely) considered inappropriate. Therefore, going on this logic, the word hell certainly isn't inappropriate. Therefore, I don't see what Magick did wrong.

DeletedUser45360

For the love of god, will you shut the hell up? People are obviously having fun with the world if they're playing it and putting effort into it. Otherwise they wouldn't be here.

Just because you blew it successively on 102, 107, and 109 and aren't happy here doesn't mean your owed a world of your choosing. Go do something else with your life until you actually have a world that you want to play. Hell think of it as practice for when you lose a month or two into your new world and end up having to do other things with your time while you nag on the forums for a new no morale world.

Lol. You are quickly beginning to display the same qualities as @Oelyndeus. After every post Charlie makes, you insult him for no reason and then bring up his past worlds. What's the deal? I don't think he has even acknowledged your existence yet, but you still reply to his posts trying to instigate a response.

You have some issues dude, get help.

Edit: You are not the exemplary Grepolis player yourself lol

QUIT
7d0e568b0b08515945032f0677879b3a.png

QUIT
64fd0a48fbd57e43c83cd6cc73ff0f90.PNG

DeletedUser41523

Lol. You are quickly beginning to display the same qualities as @Oelyndeus. After every post Charlie makes, you insult him for no reason and then bring up his past worlds. What's the deal? I don't think he has even acknowledged your existence yet, but you still reply to his posts trying to instigate a response.

You have some issues dude, get help.

So...basically what you do then? Anyways I'll entertain this with one reply I suppose.

1) Don't know or care who that is.

2) Actually, I'd prefer if he didn't respond at all since I was very serious with the shut the hell up comment. His whining is annoying.

3) I'm just tired of seeing someone who loses every fast world, coming on here begging for a new fast world because he doesn't like the settings here. All I suggested was that he shut up and do something else with his life until he gets said world. Rather than crying to the rest of us in every possible forum section he can think of.

If that offends you or you think I have issues for it well then congratulations but your opinion means even less than Charlie's to me so no skin off my bones.

DeletedUser45360

So...basically what you do then? Anyways I'll entertain this with one reply I suppose.

1) Don't know or care who that is.

2) Actually, I'd prefer if he didn't respond at all since I was very serious with the shut the hell up comment. His whining is annoying.

3) I'm just tired of seeing someone who loses every fast world, coming on here begging for a new fast world because he doesn't like the settings here. All I suggested was that he shut up and do something else with his life until he gets said world. Rather than crying to the rest of us in every possible forum section he can think of.

You are aware that some people don't stay the duration of the world, because they don't like the world wonder phase and find it boring. I would have imagined even your little brain could comprehend a simple possibility like that...

Furthermore, nobody cares what you are tired of. We are all free to do what we please on these forums as long as it's within rules :p

DeletedUser45360

There has always been something that players have cried about, before alarms were ever invented, players would cry about gold and say it is a unfair advantage and makes the game boring as the game is turned into a 'Pay to play' type of game.

Now that the attack alarm has arrived, people are now crying about spam and claim it gives people with a lot of time on their hands an unfair advantage and causes people to quit.

Maybe in a decade or so Grepolis will handle this spam issue, so that fragile people get a much more simmer like game. However, when this issue is taken care of another issue will arise and the cycle will repeat itself.

I'd imagine a subgroup of the Grepolis community will state that Low morale drivers is unfair and causes people to quit. Does this mean that we should all listen to this subgroup and stop using LMDs?

DeletedUser54965

I literally lead an alliance called The Booty Warrior Cult and make multiple references to the show in my posts and in game. Pretty sure the word hell would be the least of the issues here if it were inappropriate. But lucky for me, in a message I have about this topic from Baudin, The Booty Warrior Cult/references aren't (though just barely) considered inappropriate. Therefore, going on this logic, the word hell certainly isn't inappropriate. Therefore, I don't see what Magick did wrong.

everything she does in life is wrong

DeletedUser41523

Tbf I don’t think I’d get any special treatment from any mods. Actually in a matter of discretion, I’m pretty confident that I’d get shafted every time given what I’ve said about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.