Rumor has it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54965

That's going a bit too far isnt it? I mean you clearly have an issue but that is just pure nasty from you. Also for the record and so we are clear TSF and Magick dont get along at all so TSF aint going to get any special favours.

you arent relevant enough to talk to me.

DeletedUser54965

wow it took a whole 24+ hours to come up with kiddish comeback

DeletedUser28069

Hey Mol, if they aren't relevant, how about me?

http://prntscr.com/n0lvaj

I look forward to seeing you down the line - perhaps you should look at the roster before you determine what's relevant and what isn't :)

DeletedUser19717

Rumor has pandas are leaving there coalition to fight the world on there own :):) .wonder how long they would last o_O:p:D

DeletedUser55872

Rumor has it CH been watching March Madness and has forgotten to check their cities or put in their daily BP farm quota. The end is near...

“Au revoir, Shosanna!”

DeletedUser41523

Rumor has it Ronin can't hold a siege because they're busy trying to LTS their leader.

DeletedUser39931

skipjacker and HoP thats the best you got
[report]9be68aac02c7df0b2cb5a22f19c1500f[/report]

if only only you were close enough for me to CS
[report]471c4d776ee89e00d1d023002bcd9184[/report]

ask the EX CHOsen members in D.I. in fact ask the D.I members that jumped to PANDA (which is a shame cos we just started having fun) and we we only used half the alliance

everyone saying HoP this HoP that. SNIF SNIF

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56214

ask the EX CHOsen members in D.I. in fact ask the D.I members that jumped to PANDA (which is a shame cos we just started having fun) and we we only used half the alliance

SNIF SNIF: smells like a noob trying to be relevant

DeletedUser54965

never even heard of you.. you are the most irrelevant person ever.. you killed DLU and 20 LS.. want a cookie? id take every last single one of your cities easily so i dont care what you are talking about..

DeletedUser39931

SNIF SNIF: smells like a noob trying to be relevant

the same noob thats been taking RED cities for fun.
maybe all come out of your little glee club in here and actually look up who is posting.

i been in grepo for time and played with and against players that will find you all an embarrassment to the game

DeletedUser56199

You are all noobs for trash talk and not doing anything to back it up. Go rim someone, then come back and post a PnP about it. I havent seen one of those in years!!
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.