Rumor has it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this is the best bit of offense you've mustered all war.

And even by your own admission (and everyone else's insistence). I was wrong on Batalo. So... not really sure about the point you're trying to make. The real question is are you guys gonna set up a new branch and name it "TRUE FIENNIX"?

M1rza

Phrourach
I see the delusional thing from WHG is contagious eh ? I hope it just stays inside those 14 branches you are talking about

MartinusV

Phrourach
I see the delusional thing from WHG is contagious eh ? I hope it just stays inside those 14 branches you are talking about
We would be much better off if we didn't get all the mass mails. I'm still reading those sent on the day the world opened. It is why we keep losing cities, players think they still have existing pacts/naps etc... then when they finally get to read the mm about this alliance is now an enemy their city is under siege and lost. I was handing over a city to me old mate Checkmate the other day when news came in that we were at war with them and had been for several months but hey what is a guy to do

King Soos

Phrourach
We would be much better off if we didn't get all the mass mails. I'm still reading those sent on the day the world opened. It is why we keep losing cities, players think they still have existing pacts/naps etc... then when they finally get to read the mm about this alliance is now an enemy their city is under siege and lost. I was handing over a city to me old mate Checkmate the other day when news came in that we were at war with them and had been for several months but hey what is a guy to do
Oh, I thought we still had the nap in place :/

claytonsrevenge

Phrourach
"rumour has it"
KLEOS is dying

do you wanna know the truth a couple of selfish players with no balls jumped ship but they woke up the alliance ( you know the real KLEOS)

Status
Not open for further replies.