Rumor has it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14437

you can't call someone a noob if you use walls on a conquest world
@King Soos I like wall. They make offense units go bye-bye and defense units win. Hooray for wall and towers! I use all level 25 wall and tower on my cities because wall and tower are the best hooray!

DeletedUser55424

Im surrounded by reds. I expect to lose my city :D just want some bp first

DeletedUser14437

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, not sure if you're serious or joking but yeah.. I wouldnt be proud of that nor would I be mentioning it. I bet you're in BC??!
Hahahaha no I'm just joking. I have taken 2 cities off Ghosts though that had level 25 wall and a tower :D

DeletedUser56207

ghosts...an alliance who has been inactive since before beginners protection ended

they are not the same ally as before, they are no part of panda's coalition with all other ocean 45 alliances :)

DeletedUser55889

Plockelman, you absolute rimjob lol. Don't toughen yourself up, you're a turtle with a fragile ego; I'm here to break it.

Remember that time you cried to me about attacks? You're lucky you have a big wall and a tower, but that won't matter when I have more cities.

You attacked me one night and I attacked you back. You yell spam and I sent 10 attacks at you in the space of an hour. That's not spam, but if you think it is, then it's going to be so much easier for me to make you scream to your alliance for help lol

DeletedUser54965

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, not sure if you're serious or joking but yeah.. I wouldnt be proud of that nor would I be mentioning it. I bet you're in BC??!
why are you talking in my forums?

DeletedUser55424

Plockelman, you absolute rimjob lol. Don't toughen yourself up, you're a turtle with a fragile ego; I'm here to break it.

Remember that time you cried to me about attacks? You're lucky you have a big wall and a tower, but that won't matter when I have more cities.

You attacked me one night and I attacked you back. You yell spam and I sent 10 attacks at you in the space of an hour. That's not spam, but if you think it is, then it's going to be so much easier for me to make you scream to your alliance for help lol
keep feeding me bp lol

DeletedUser45360

Lol, people actually think you are good @LaSophie. It's a shame when they find out all you do is camp in your alliance core and sim until world wonders :(

3133c542c54b03ebe7601684e0c2e7de.png

DeletedUser45360

are you going to back up your forum tough talk on this world and fight me on the front line??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55889

Sema, lol, I'm not the one with a fragile ego. I'm not going to win against you, I have University and a job; you, as proven, can spend 24 hours in a day, 7 days a week, sitting behind your computer screen just for this game. I'm not the only one that can confirm this ahhhhh

I'll hit you up in around 40 years when I'll be the same age as you, on a good pension and able to spend big bucks on this game don't worry boo xoxo
inb4 'you're so scared, such simmer, much casual, wow' you're starting to become predictable, babe

P.S @plockelman, you can learn from Sema when it comes to banter. Whenever you reply to me I just cringe and not even bother reading it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.