Rumor has it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser56199

yall know how to spread world rumors? post here....

~Rumor has it that Ghost allies and Malleus Allies are falling apart, and will not last over the next month.

DeletedUser56207

Rumor has it that Pandagoatium, The Golden Shimmer and T B D are working together against Destructive Influence, while Destructive Influence is also fighting The Chosen and Ghost branches at the same time... crazy :eek:

DeletedUser6812

Rumor also has it that Malleus is trying to get a NAP/Pact with every alliance on the server so that it can keep thier cities

DeletedUser54878

Fact: lotr diaspora are constantly messaging all the players to join their alliance and i'm getting fed-up. Stop spamming the playing, you lotr piece of trash.

DeletedUser52443

Fact: lotr diaspora are constantly messaging all the players to join their alliance and i'm getting fed-up. Stop spamming the playing, you lotr piece of trash.

Who are you?? I'd say quite the opposite and LOTR is being spammed with requests to join. Most from Malleus members "trying to get away from my trash alliance" just to quote one.

Edit: I'll add a real fact in.

Fact: Malleus are dying fast :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6812

I just wish you guys would hurry up and take my city in 054 :)
Most of my island now is Lotr so it'll go sooner or later. I could do with the slot lol (and a few more Bp's too pls)

DeletedUser54878

Who are you?? I'd say quite the opposite and LOTR is being spammed with requests to join. Most from Malleus members "trying to get away from my trash alliance" just to quote one.

Quoted by another trash player from lotr. Btw lotr means life of the rimmer.??!

DeletedUser55889

Malleus guys are just an MRA, but quite a lot of them are from Kastoria (109), so to call it an MRA may not be accurate. This roster is basically half of their Kastoria's roster. I prefer a crappy, disorganised free-for-all sort of name.

In other news -- Jal has went completely MIA, and I had to reform because he left one founder, himself, in charge. gg

DeletedUser52443

Love this dude, who has jumped around 4 different alliances already. Loyalty is great with him obviously.

Here's a little rumor: Your current (although for how long) alliance is looking for 'co ordination' as we both have alliances on the run. (4-0 being your best stats against an alliance). Believe me I'm running just seeing that

DeletedUser20543

Malleus guys are just an MRA, but quite a lot of them are from Kastoria (109), so to call it an MRA may not be accurate. This roster is basically half of their Kastoria's roster. I prefer a crappy, disorganised free-for-all sort of name.
. gg

They survived on Kastoria only because Romans leader didn't want to fight them despite majority of their top players wanted war.

DeletedUser47953

Rumor has it that WG is getting desperate by MMing We Be Pirates because he has a couple players surrounded by us... He keeps saying Zen is insane and a horrible leader...

DeletedUser15935

They survived on Kastoria only because Romans leader didn't want to fight them despite majority of their top players wanted war.
THIS.
Probably the biggest tragedy of that server....
And with such a regret, all leadership from REF retired from the world having failed the entire goal of the game.

DeletedUser54965

rumor has it whatever ally im in they win wars till i leave teehee

DeletedUser55424

rumor has it @LaSophie is a noob and her gameplay style is spamming, there are way more reports but i didn't want to post them all

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    57.4 KB · Views: 36
  • number 1.PNG
    number 1.PNG
    110.2 KB · Views: 36
  • number 2.PNG
    number 2.PNG
    65.1 KB · Views: 33
  • number 3.PNG
    number 3.PNG