Rumor has it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser34235

No such thing as spamming, its a war game and ALL tactics are valid. All these so called definitions of spam have always been in the game, the only difference now is the annoying alarm. If you don't like being attacked when it's 'inconvenient' for you then leave!

I would say everything is allowed 1 on 1 but when whole alliance attack one player that is cowardice. A guy from my alliance had more than 1000 incoming fake attacks daily, he couldn't do anything, lost many cities and then he deleted his account. He had more than 100 cities and it was huge problem for us but we won in the end. We all felt that's not fair play but we fought back.

Some would say spending huge amount of gold is not fair. I was playing before gold, many stopped playing the game calling it "not fair". Mass casting of negative spells, also not fair but i saw it in many worlds. Spying, not fair. Jumping from alliance to alliance, also not fair. Clearing all cities from inactive player in your alliance - not fair ( i did it once with x2 bpts, it was great because no one caught me, lol )

What is fair play? A guy had a car accident and was seriously injured and in hospital. His friends informed all leaders of our enemies and they all promise no one is going to attack his cities. After some time he hit VC mode. He was ok but never played again. That was really nice thing to do. This is just the game, win or loose, what will change? Will you be happier or will you satisfy your ego and for how long? Point is to have some fun. What kind of person you are in RL reflect directly in game. Respect your enemies but not too much. It is not interesting if it is sterile clean fair play. For example i respect Vranac- but i heard a rumor that he is old, i mean very old like 100 years. Is that true? :)

DeletedUser56207

For example i respect Vranac- but i heard a rumor that he is old, i mean very old like 100 years. Is that true? :)

haha hello marko, your name is familiar but i'm no sure if we played before, generation 1 and 2 worlds were so long ago :(
i'm not old.. simply older :p

DeletedUser55889

I would say everything is allowed 1 on 1 but when whole alliance attack one player that is cowardice. A guy from my alliance had more than 1000 incoming fake attacks daily, he couldn't do anything, lost many cities and then he deleted his account. He had more than 100 cities and it was huge problem for us but we won in the end. We all felt that's not fair play but we fought back.

Some would say spending huge amount of gold is not fair. I was playing before gold, many stopped playing the game calling it "not fair". Mass casting of negative spells, also not fair but i saw it in many worlds. Spying, not fair. Jumping from alliance to alliance, also not fair. Clearing all cities from inactive player in your alliance - not fair ( i did it once with x2 bpts, it was great because no one caught me, lol )

What is fair play? A guy had a car accident and was seriously injured and in hospital. His friends informed all leaders of our enemies and they all promise no one is going to attack his cities. After some time he hit VC mode. He was ok but never played again. That was really nice thing to do. This is just the game, win or loose, what will change? Will you be happier or will you satisfy your ego and for how long? Point is to have some fun. What kind of person you are in RL reflect directly in game. Respect your enemies but not too much. It is not interesting if it is sterile clean fair play. For example i respect Vranac- but i heard a rumor that he is old, i mean very old like 100 years. Is that true? :)

You know, this goes back to something that recently happened in Kastoria. A lot of people will blatantly use real life as an excuse for once they're caught off-guard. A particular alliance just lost one of their wonders because the player's mother was "rushed to hospital". This excuse is probably the most common going around, right now.

There's no shame being caught off-guard. Just proves you have other life commitments that should always prioritise something digital and some pixelated slingers.

DeletedUser41523

You know, this goes back to something that recently happened in Kastoria. A lot of people will blatantly use real life as an excuse for once they're caught off-guard. A particular alliance just lost one of their wonders because the player's mother was "rushed to hospital". This excuse is probably the most common going around, right now.

There's no shame being caught off-guard. Just proves you have other life commitments that should always prioritise something digital and some pixelated slingers.

That would make sense though. Gotta remember how fighting works in this community. See as soon as you log in, you immediately become the best player ever in Grepolis because everyone does when they log in.

They clear/conquer you once, its absolutely legit and you suck. You clear and conquer them? You got lucky. Their sister's ex-husband's best man's cousin's dog's cat died and they had a full funeral procession and they couldn't check. They can't laugh it off and say good job because that would imply that they're actually having fun, which is not the purpose of this video game. :p

DeletedUser47953

Had to teach my noob Pirates a lesson. I led them to 1-0 against LOTR starting with 4 players vs LOTR and 13th, but unfortunately MRA players are so common these days I decided to leave the group. At least WG didn’t win, dumb players decided to ruin a good thing. Sad, Pirates was doing well, but if top players want a different course, so be it. Pirates doesn’t exist anymore. It is now Mr. Serpants’ group.

DeletedUser52443

Had to teach my noob Pirates a lesson. I led them to 1-0 against LOTR starting with 4 players vs LOTR and 13th, but unfortunately MRA players are so common these days I decided to leave the group. At least WG didn’t win, dumb players decided to ruin a good thing. Sad, Pirates was doing well, but if top players want a different course, so be it. Pirates doesn’t exist anymore. It is now Mr. Serpants’ group.

All talk and gonna leave us like this
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif

DeletedUser13136

A good leader always stands for his alliance until the end. A tyrant is not a leader.

DeletedUser13136

FIRST OF ALL, WHEN DID YOU TAKE A CITY FROM LOTR?

We have heard Zen Shadows story .
Now let us hear the real story .

1 LOTR never declared War or tried to recruit Pirate Members

2 Zen Shadow informed WG that he " Zen Shadow was the best Leader he knew and that LOTR could not / would not/ should not/ even think of challenging his mighty mightiness.."

3 After 79 ZEN attempts to alternatively bully and then beg LOTR members to join him THEN WG sent one MM
to the Members of We Be Pirates predicting that Zen Belligerence in picking a fight with LOTR
would do them no good .

At that time LOTR was not dramatically bigger than WeBePiretes.

4 Upon eventually sailing down to South West to confront Zen directly - WG sent a second
message to WBP members. In which he reminded them that the only reason there was any conflict
was due to Zen Belligerence and reminded that......

Having run off from WG with his tail between his legs twice before in previous worlds
Zen was likely to leave them in the lurch again like the uncannily realistic impersonation
of a lick spittle he really is.

5 Guess what happened folks . No Prizes No Cigars.- what A schmuck!

And as for the 1 0 WBP vs RIMGROUP that is not what grepolife says even with us trying our best to ignore him and his group.

Zen, show the proof of what you are saying before barking. Dogs that barks, don't bite, they run like scared bugs. SILENCE IS GOLD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.