Rumor has it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54965

we can hold sieges against you guys lmao, but we can hold more with a LMD. you guys cant take a city so your next tactic is spam lol HoP doesnt spam anyone, we simply talk your cities, maybe if you respond you wouldnt let the LMD land?

King Soos

Strategos
Yes you are same rooster minus charlie, same tactics and you guys will fold once things get though....just like JFL :D
Let me remind you that the morale were designed for new players not veterans who cant hold sieges against a same strength ally
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

4 LMD's already lmao talk about "playing how it should be played"
Sorry :( Whg already told me you guys had the world won so we got scared .
Pls feel free to offer us the win again as ur beloved Whg did before and we may reconsider.
I presume we should learn how to play the game from u guys :) sending myths at 30 morale and a level 5 wall and trying to hug with the whole world :)

Thanks for the words of wisdom!
But then again whg has claimed he would win 3 previous worlds and guess what happend? He didn’t (2 of those times begging for our help lol)

Sorry :( Whg already told me you guys had the world won so we got scared .
Pls feel free to offer us the win again as ur beloved Whg did before and we may reconsider.
I presume we should learn how to play the game from u guys :) sending myths at 30 morale and a level 5 wall and trying to hug with the whole world :)

Thanks for the words of wisdom!
But then again whg has claimed he would win 3 previous worlds and guess what happend? He didn’t (2 of those times begging for our help lol)
If we are hugging then you guys are doing the nasty behind a dumpster....and last time I remember you boi's whimped out on byblos so dont act like you are all high and mighty.
Nice to see you in vm tho you should follow charlies example and disappear then your "team" might win something.
:D

we can hold sieges against you guys lmao, but we can hold more with a LMD. you guys cant take a city so your next tactic is spam lol HoP doesnt spam anyone, we simply talk your cities, maybe if you respond you wouldnt let the LMD land?

TkENk7n.png

Funny how we can take 3 cities off you without any LMD even when you guys tried so hard to break them....cant say the same about you guys :D

DeletedUser55245

LMDs are a plague on the game, almost entirely take out siege breaking and most certainly was not intended when inno introduced morale. But its not like one side can use them and the other cant...so, quit leaving me on the bench and put me in the game LOTR bros!!
Says LOTRs LMD smdh

DeletedUser41523

But we are talking about JFL I mean HoP

HoP isn't really JFL by the looks of it. There's no Charlie. Its a mix of Bedtime Squad, the group that turned on Charlie in 107, and other players.

If we are hugging then you guys are doing the nasty behind a dumpster....and last time I remember you boi's whimped out on byblos so dont act like you are all high and mighty.
Nice to see you in vm tho you should follow charlies example and disappear then your "team" might win something.
:D

Its a different world though... Besides it not like LOTR had some grand finish on Byblos either. They basically MRA'd their way through, over expanded, and then annoyed the entire world and got taken apart and disbanded. All while trying to rationalize how they were actually winning.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54965

Its a different world though... Besides it not like LOTR had some grand finish on Byblos either. They basically MRA'd their way through, over expanded, and then annoyed the entire world and got taken apart and disbanded. All while trying to rationalize how they were actually winning.

looks like history is repeating itself... or atleast it will soon
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

a bunch of alarmless spammers who when given attention will fold like a blanket

HoP isn't really JFL by the looks of it. There's no Charlie. Its a mix of Bedtime Squad, the group that turned on Charlie in 107, and other players.

I like how you are forgetting the fact where we had a even war with the winners of that world while we fought few other ones at the same time and during byblos each ally was merging with another so us taking players to compensate that shouldn't surprise you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser54965

TkENk7n.png

Funny how we can take 3 cities off you without any LMD even when you guys tried so hard to break them....cant say the same about you guys :D

if you are gonna complain about morale being utilized.. go play revolt, where you only gotta worry about morale when you are targeting small players... easy as that

DeletedUser41523

I like how you are forgetting the fact where we had a even war with the winners of that world while we fought few other ones at the same time and during byblos each ally was merging with another so us taking players to compensate that shouldn't surprise you.

First, it wasn't even, they were beating you by double digits by the end of it. The winners of that world weren't even the best group on the world fighting wise. They were dealing with/dealt with the same problems that you guys had. Maybe worse because in addition to Masked Profanity, they had Hellfyre, MOTHER SHIP, The Booty Warrior Cult, and Rebels all attacking them or their allies/branches.

Also not everyone merged. Rebels, MOTHER SHIP, The Booty Warrior Cult, and Masked Profanity kept fighting Savage. And won the fight both before and after the wonders were done. By a decent margin in both cases. I'm pretty sure that we all got offered the win/crown as well. But all parties rejected. Rebels, MS, and TBWC because we wanted to keep fighting for the fun of it and felt a loyalty to each other. Masked Profanity because they didn't want to win by mass merging.

They only groups that either didn't win/crown or didn't lose by choice pretty much were JFL and LOTR.

King Soos

Strategos
First, it wasn't even, they were beating you by double digits by the end of it. The winners of that world weren't even the best group on the world fighting wise. They were dealing with/dealt with the same problems that you guys had. Maybe worse because in addition to Masked Profanity, they had Hellfyre, MOTHER SHIP, The Booty Warrior Cult, and Rebels all attacking them or their allies/branches.

Also not everyone merged. Rebels, MOTHER SHIP, The Booty Warrior Cult, and Masked Profanity kept fighting Savage. And won the fight both before and after the wonders were done. By a decent margin in both cases. I'm pretty sure that we all got offered the win/crown as well. But all parties rejected. Rebels, MS, and TBWC because we wanted to keep fighting for the fun of it and felt a loyalty to each other. Masked Profanity because they didn't want to win by mass merging.

They only groups that either didn't win/crown or didn't lose by choice pretty much were JFL and LOTR.
To be fair we were the only group that tested savage that world. Lotr tried and failed we were beating them score wise hugely just dodont have the numbers to continue when are 2 main players decided to quit

LOTR was city for city with savage if add the other branches then yeah we lose but bottom line is Lotr itself never lost by dubble digits to savage.
All of the "fighting" allys you mentioned where fighting either lotr or savage full on while we fought each other and you...savage also had miss fits and another ally helping out in fighting the smaller allys. And from what i recall HF mass ghosted then merged into savage.
JFL was mainly beating on goats but couldn't finish them off and after merging with the Koreans they still couldn't take on savage so they left and screwed Lotr in the process....And soon after that we left.

DeletedUser54997

Lol we literally lost a city to a LOTR LMD 2 days ago so this whole argument has been a beautiful show of hypocrisy. Give it but can't take it, what a surprise

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56207

Lol we literally lost a city to a LOTR LMD 2 days again so this whole argument has been a beautiful show of hypocrisy. Give it but can't take it, what a surprise

Looking at all this from strategical viewpoint its really hard to take a city of ally bigger than yours if you don't use low morale players mostly because events come so soon into the world and continue to spawn without even a full month gap in between, new event(Trial of Slingers) is already out on beta, will come here really soon and not even month after new event ends easter event will come.. if we started full morale siege and sent all support to it, we could hold it, but whats the point of taking only 1 city in 12 hrs or so..

DeletedUser41523

“LOTR was tied with savage if you don’t count the other branches” We do though. If you make a branch, it’s now your alliance and your responsibility.

You guys left because you began losing to any opponent that fought you and realized that you weren’t going to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.