Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser52443

No Disrespect Molly ..

You would not recognize the truth if :

It came up to you on the street

Slapped you on the face hard

And shouted in your ear

" Hello I am the truth .. You and I have been strangers for quite some time! "

Anyway you want to slice the cake Molly .

We are thrashing you.

Despite the bitter fact ( for you ) that HOP are still not even our priority..

Even with your City stats manipulation ( which is not casual but endemic in your culture ) we are still thrashing you on the doctored stats.

God alone only knows the full extent of the schooling we are giving you at the present time.

King Soos

Strategos
No Disrespect Molly ..

You would not recognize the truth if :

It came up to you on the street

Slapped you on the face hard

And shouted in your ear

" Hello I am the truth .. You and I have been strangers for quite some time! "

Anyway you want to slice the cake Molly .

We are thrashing you.

Despite the bitter fact ( for you ) that HOP are still not even our priority..

Even with your City stats manipulation ( which is not casual but endemic in your culture ) we are still thrashing you on the doctored stats.

God alone only knows the full extent of the schooling we are giving you at the present time.
Von moo i can agree on we kicked her after she went in siege as she had decided to quit after losing that city. As for kooly, he had gone yellow by the time we kicked him so would not exactly call that altering stats.

DeletedUser52443

6 of the 7 total sieges on Kooly17 were in place before he was kicked, how exactly shouldn't they be included or do special players get special rules?

hPzFMzB.png

DeletedUser54965

lol we didnt know so again how are we padding stats.. he was IA

King Soos

Strategos
6 of the 7 total sieges on Kooly17 were in place before he was kicked, how exactly shouldn't they be included or do special players get special rules?

hPzFMzB.png
not a single of his sieges was known about, I would hope the same is done in LOTR when a player goes 48 hours ia they are kicked.

DeletedUser41523

Good to see you again bud, what's the lay of the land like? looking at what world to drop into

Basically the NIT basketball tournament of worlds. Think this is gonna be one of those worlds where a few teams are trying to win and build for the next Lato. Hit me up if you want a link.

DeletedUser54965

why dont we take out all those not LoTR....A congrats is due on taking that many cities from the other 2 random alliances u listed. Just cuz u are fighting other alliances, doesnt mean they all teamed up against u. Its just that those alliances are all attacking u
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

View attachment 13089

upload_2019-3-8_17-38-40.png

seems it is changing already.. couple hours it will be even

DeletedUser52443

Sorry to burst your bubble Soos but last take was two days ago... Wait just like Kooly you kicked him before it finished so doesn't count
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

NlDNuR2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.