Rumor has it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser47494

You are all noobs for trash talk and not doing anything to back it up. Go rim someone, then come back and post a PnP about it. I havent seen one of those in years!!
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Agree, they should trash talk and then lose 10 cities in a day. You backed it up really well.

DeletedUser56199

@Makizpwn
Well, good news is ill be seeing you again real soon. Best part about that is im going to be your same size so you cannot hide behind your morale anymore. We will have fun!!
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser47494

@Makizpwn
Well, good news is ill be seeing you again real soon. Best part about that is im going to be your same size so you cannot hide behind your morale anymore. We will have fun!!
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

Said the guy who brought LMD to our island few hours before that lol

DeletedUser47494

oh the LMD thats been taking your cities? Youre welcome... im omw too; i already see you in the distance
smiley_emoticons_steinwerfen.gif

oh yes the LMD that lost that city you gave him same day you lost 10 of yours, as he was inactive in exact same time as you and returned same time as you and is new account ofc
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser47494

Only difference is that your guy took in 3h TT cs and Sreign 15mins :)

Anyway u missed the points of last post, and the points is that that acc is most likely your multie :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56199

Only difference is that your guy took in 3h TT cs and Sreign 15mins :)
TT doesnt matter when your guy had possession of the city longer then our LMD did. Therefore our guy had no LTS either... your guy on the other hand did have LTS, a lot!! ...and maybe the cs was 15min away but the clearings were not from what i hear; they were much longer. So you're justifications are flawed just your delusions
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser56214

the same noob thats been taking RED cities for fun.
maybe all come out of your little glee club in here and actually look up who is posting.

i been in grepo for time and played with and against players that will find you all an embarrassment to the game
LOL- better luck next time :p

claytonsrevenge said:
[report]eabd87fc71547e5889c570ecf761e7ea[/report]

DeletedUser47494

You took a city 2 days after i stopped playing and handed off all my important cities to allies and after 10 days of 24/7 spam on newly founded cities in the area where we had 10 and you like 200 cities. But it seems you are proud of it so gratz i guess :)

DeletedUser56207

You took a city 2 days after i stopped playing and handed off all my important cities to allies and after 10 days of 24/7 spam on newly founded cities in the area where we had 10 and you like 200 cities. But it seems you are proud of it so gratz i guess :)

now you know how it partly feels lol

DeletedUser39931

2 days after you stopped playing ok
but you were defending the same city 12 hours before the CS that took it landed.
if you respond then do it with facts

DeletedUser47494

2 days after you stopped playing ok
but you were defending the same city 12 hours before the CS that took it landed.
if you respond then do it with facts

Yup i logged in few times while handing off cities and sniped ur crappy attempt, barely any of them was even posted on forum as they were dangerous as much as quest attack :)
The only reason you took those cities are players giving up on them as they caused just spam and sleepless nights, as that's only thing you alliance is good at.
With de Brest Tonnerre founding cities in every ocean so he can send 16hours attacks and other guy spamming 100 unit attacks every 30 secs on empty cities, its not that hard to take city that owner stopped protecting.

DeletedUser39931

Yup i logged in few times while handing off cities and sniped ur crappy attempt, barely any of them was even posted on forum as they were dangerous as much as quest attack :)
The only reason you took those cities are players giving up on them as they caused just spam and sleepless nights, as that's only thing you alliance is good at.
With de Brest Tonnerre founding cities in every ocean so he can send 16hours attacks and other guy spamming 100 unit attacks every 30 secs on empty cities, its not that hard to take city that owner stopped protecting.

did i ever spam you with attacks??
i already know the answer.

and i'll tell you something now that first CS would of landed but the anti timer put my LS the same second as the CS.
https://prnt.sc/n6f3bk

DeletedUser14437

did i ever spam you with attacks??
i already know the answer.

and i'll tell you something now that first CS would of landed but the anti timer put my LS the same second as the CS.
https://prnt.sc/n6f3bk
Sorry bud, but good snipers this wouldn't happen to. Not trying to get into this argument, but you should have 3 attempts to time any attack/support (if you use anchors then even more) , so you leaving it at same second its mostly your own fault.

DeletedUser39931

Sorry bud, but good snipers this wouldn't happen to. Not trying to get into this argument, but you should have 3 attempts to time any attack/support (if you use anchors then even more) , so you leaving it at same second its mostly your own fault.
i did have anchors but hey didnt land close enough
i sent the last LS 10 SECONDS BEFORE THE TIME like i said anti timer ruined it

and trust me i know hw to time to a CS
https://prnt.sc/n89sl7

DeletedUser39931

you must have missed the snipe on this one :)
[report]b7e07e365d0b4a8ec74726e11b2d3062[/report]
im in VM right now so i cant see the report
i'll get back to you after VM

my alliance told me its a 3 day old report

so you caught me offline (round of applause)
but did the city change hands ??????

DeletedUser14437

i did have anchors but hey didnt land close enough
i sent the last LS 10 SECONDS BEFORE THE TIME like i said anti timer ruined it

and trust me i know hw to time to a CS
https://prnt.sc/n89sl7
Lol bud I'm just saying, it would take unbelievable odds or less-than-ideal sniping methods to not be able to time anything. Not trying to knock you, just saying that it's almost always possible to time if you have multiple cities and know what you're doing. Trust me, I never lost a city on this world, and I was fighting LOTR for months before I quit.

DeletedUser54997

Lol bud I'm just saying, it would take unbelievable odds or less-than-ideal sniping methods to not be able to time anything. Not trying to knock you, just saying that it's almost always possible to time if you have multiple cities and know what you're doing. Trust me, I never lost a city on this world, and I was fighting LOTR for months before I quit.

In before @The Smilodon Fatalis "hurr durr of course you never lost a city to LOTR hurr durr did I mention we are up at +100 cities hurrrrr"

Status
Not open for further replies.