Rumor has it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14682

I have just 1 question on this did you log into that acc to send a cs on a player when still being with booty ? And please dont lie you know I have screen shots about that..

So clearly that isnt just shared connection dude it is bigger then that.. peace out go play as a cheater and spam us more..
My wife did, i just wrote on skype minutes after that CS is sent.. If u point on that

DeletedUser14682

Well i know u have a feeling that i am playing from each enemy u have problems with, but i ensure you that its not the case... I am only one and only, yours truly

DeletedUser56377

What is this ? A confused and rambling rant from Nostrodamus's Danny Boy's assistant? M1zra the miniscule?

DeletedUser44960

Well i know u have a feeling that i am playing from each enemy u have problems with, but i ensure you that its not the case... I am only one and only, yours truly
See the links I posted and tell me that they are fake dude you said you logged in and sent a cs from the acc you said you didnt play hahahahahah I really dont know who is more stupid you or witch

DeletedUser14682

This is a movie they see as their role model of their alliance, on which alliance got their name. Taking in accounts its guy reaping movie in positive light, that tells a lot of alliance and people behind it and their methods of trying to get justice. Check the picture of TBWC and head picture of movie. I would say are the same
https://boondocks.fandom.com/wiki/The_Booty_Warrior

DeletedUser44960

This is a movie they see as their role model of their alliance, on which alliance got their name. Taking in accounts its guy reaping movie in positive light, that tells a lot of alliance and people behind it and their methods of trying to get justice. Check the picture of TBWC and head picture of movie. I would say are the same
https://boondocks.fandom.com/wiki/The_Booty_Warrior
How is this relevant on the question I asked you ? You dont want to speak about the obvious here eh ?

Maybe they see themselves as terrorists?

smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser44960

Still no answer on your lying and we have more US folks in that alliance than the EU and as no one did mention 9/11 in the contest to that page...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14682

Still no answer on your lying and we have more US folks in that alliance than the EU and as no one did mention 9/11 in the contest to that page...
Pls moderators here get a grip and stop this swearing .. I mean is there any rules of forum for language used, disgrace

DeletedUser44960

Aahahahahha what a 2 faced player here folks batalo at its best
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser56377

Yes

While you are at it . Please explain your justification for calling WHG a CUNTER ?
Moderators seem to have let this pass . But indulgent leniency from Moderators is not seen as a privilege but a right by you CULTERS ...

DANNY BOY and M1ZRA It could be said I suppose you two are The Biggest CULTERS ..

Status
Not open for further replies.