Passed Rumors of War

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes.

Votes: 51 71.8%
  • No.

Votes: 20 28.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Rumors of War Percentages

This idea is now up for a vote. The poll will be open for 2 weeks. (closes june 2nd)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

Sorry but its a no not neccessary... and i just dislike the concept on it, it just says look i got your nearby alliance matter in conquer help him...

DeletedUser

I really Like this Idea.
Because the rumours are tales of distant wars, they make you feel that "its a big world out there" and that "we are not alone out there", which will encourage noobs to stick around, it adds an atmosphere of mystery to the game. and its not like a show off to show that you rimmed your near by alliance, they are not reports of facts.

Just tales that fishermen share in the taberns near the docks

DeletedUser

yeah i kinda like the idea, sort of brings a touch of realism to the game.

You have my vote :)

DeletedUser2524

I don't think it's necessary because you can all ready find out if someone attacked your neighbor just with grepostats.

DeletedUser

I don't think it's necessary because you can all ready find out if someone attacked your neighbor just with grepostats.
Yes, because everyone is checking grepostats on their neighbors all the time, Heck I check it 3 times a day to neighbors in the same island, twice to people in the next 2 islands (to the 8 cardinal points) and once for the rest of the ocean.

people keep on missing th point here, this aren´t constant reports that you will recieve after a battle takes place.
They are just sporadic rumors, it does not affect game play, it just makes it more interesting

DeletedUser2524

Yeah, I agree it might be a nice feature, but there are better things to fix or improve like VM or Spying.

DeletedUser

messaged OP to see if they wanted to do any changes to tailor this around v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.