RUSE (lame) or (Scared)

DeletedUser

Not always :p Depends who you are co-leading with, always better to co-lead with people similar to yourself, or at least for me anyway that has worked out the best when we are actually in agreement the majority of the time. Stinks Prime fell already, they looked like they had a nice bunch of players :)
honestly I think the best kind of leadership for an alliance is 1 leader who makes final decisions, but makes those decisions with input from some other players

DeletedUser

Thats not a new record, they practically gave up before the war started. It wouldnt even count as a war won, anybody who does count it as a war won clearly doesnt know what a war is. No disrespect to you.

DeletedUser9816

we didnt win a war but we did have a win. we are here they may as well not be anymore. was hardly the even fight that we would loose after all was it ;)

DeletedUser5061

we didnt win a war but we did have a win. we are here they may as well not be anymore. was hardly the even fight that we would loose after all was it ;)

I thought they disbanded coz we rimmed their founder

StarPass from the alliance Venominium has conquered the city StarTeam belonging to XxxswiftstrikexxX. today at 13:44

I guess not.. oh well

anyways guys we are looking for 6 pacted allies, 2 from 44 2 from 55 and 2 from 54 if you are interested being friends and rulling the server in a peaceful manner please contact cove, alisa or rocks.

Please include your ambitions as an alliance, enemies, name of the leaders and point of contact and pacts you might have in place already skype or wassapp contact details and details on your stratagy of expansion in your pact applications

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46838

daizan said:
anyways guys we are looking for 6 pacted allies, 2 from 44 2 from 55 and 2 from 54 if you are interested being friends and rulling the server in a peaceful manner please contact cove, alisa or rocks

Daizan!

DeletedUser22115

I thought they disbanded coz we rimmed their founder

StarPass from the alliance Venominium has conquered the city StarTeam belonging to XxxswiftstrikexxX. today at 13:44

I guess not.. oh well

anyways guys we are looking for 6 pacted allies, 2 from 44 2 from 55 and 2 from 54 if you are interested being friends and rulling the server in a peaceful manner please contact cove, alisa or rocks.

Please include your ambitions as an alliance, enemies, name of the leaders and point of contact and pacts you might have in place already skype or wassapp contact details and details on your stratagy of expansion in your pact applications

thank you

You do realise he has been on an attackable ban with 2 days :p

DeletedUser5061

You do realise he has been on an attackable ban with 2 days :p

I was joking kurianticus, we know you guys are the best, thats why we are so scared trying to form a coalition against you guys :D

I forget about our academy sorry tsf