RUSE (lame) or (Scared)

DeletedUser

and to clear up why they left is because we cap off at 50 maybe 55 they want there friends to join i say no cap reached they say okay i will leave and make their own lol no problem that is fine if you look at the ones that left is from who aphroditeevivy34 or something recruited on her island nothing major with a cap of 150 that is going to happen

I always find alliance that try to enforce their own cap lame. I know most of the time it's easier to work in a small team but getting people to leave because you try to enforce a cap on your own is just really really lame.

Sorry for my lack of vocabulary but i can't think of other words to use other than lame.

DeletedUser41523

The fact that people are already trying to fight us before BP ends...

DeletedUser

I always find alliance that try to enforce their own cap lame. I know most of the time it's easier to work in a small team but getting people to leave because you try to enforce a cap on your own is just really really lame.

Sorry for my lack of vocabulary but i can't think of other words to use other than lame.

not sure what you mean if you are referring to me or talking in general but I do not get ppl to leave based on cap limit we keep who chose to stay but will not exceed pass 60 cap was 50 but more ppl came into the alliance then we expected after being told that we will not go to 150 those ppl left as they want to have an alliance with 150 members that is not us 50-60 is good til later on in the world then open up membership again but not this early in the game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44027

The fact that people are already trying to fight us before BP ends...

Venom is a solid opponent- we'll get utterly rolled over when they visit 55 if there's infighting between us 55 members. We tried to reason with PRIME, to prepare for Venom, and they said no. I can understand that, completely. They don't want to give up. On the other hand, however, they're letting pre-BP stats get in their way. Right now, in BP, we both look pretty decent, but I don't think that this war will last long, one way or another. And Atticus doesn't usually lose :p

DeletedUser46838

It's the Battle of the Wills

Whoever wants to win more will win. Simple as that.

DeletedUser

Venom is a solid opponent- we'll get utterly rolled over when they visit 55 if there's infighting between us 55 members. We tried to reason with PRIME, to prepare for Venom, and they said no. I can understand that, completely. They don't want to give up. On the other hand, however, they're letting pre-BP stats get in their way. Right now, in BP, we both look pretty decent, but I don't think that this war will last long, one way or another. And Atticus doesn't usually lose :p

LOL pre battle points no we care less about achievements or things like that we stick to the goals and plans at hand my friend not one of us here cares much about stats. our goals is cities and foundation not stats we leave that to the stat alliance that keeps track of them..... other than that my friend please do not assume on our part you are free to ask a question I will always answer ;)

DeletedUser

Should I include this thingy into the newspaper??

You should. Although i look forward more to the ending than the process. I enjoy seeing excuses made by any sides after losing a war.

DeletedUser18983

But is it really a war? Nobody is close to conquest lol

DeletedUser

You don't need conquest to start a war. Yes, you can't take cities but delaying your opponent from reaching conquest, it's pretty important as well.

DeletedUser41523

Atticus doesn't usually lose :p

Neither does Tom Brady, but you can just call me Eli. ;)

I appreciate that you think we're solid. But seriously, its day 2...Even on day 5, what are we going to do? Just jump to O55? Even if, pacting with another hyped team in your core ocean, arguably the weakest one for expansion too, is a risk. There's smart risks and there's dumb risks. This was a dumb one for so many reasons.

DeletedUser18983

Neither does Tom Brady, but you can just call me Eli. ;)

I appreciate that you think we're solid. But seriously, its day 2...Even on day 5, what are we going to do? Just jump to O55? Even if, pacting with another hyped team in your core ocean, arguably the weakest one for expansion too, is a risk. There's smart risks and there's dumb risks. This was a dumb one for so many reasons.

They don't listen, you'll never get through to them lol

DeletedUser30636

the way i looked at is Ruse wants to be able to focus on Venominium immediately. with another top contender in their ocean it shakes their plans up again and now they have to adapt. Regardless though any alliances first objective should be to control their islands and core ocean, after that should you consider entering other oceans. But it appears Ruse wants to make things personal with venom, i think if they try to enter other oceans to early that will be their demise. will be interesting to see how this plays out.

DeletedUser22650

the way i looked at is Ruse wants to be able to focus on Venominium immediately. with another top contender in their ocean it shakes their plans up again and now they have to adapt. Regardless though any alliances first objective should be to control their islands and core ocean, after that should you consider entering other oceans. But it appears Ruse wants to make things personal with venom, i think if they try to enter other oceans to early that will be their demise. will be interesting to see how this plays out.

thats the boring conventional way but why cant somebody be different for a change? and with a 150 cap if i know daizan he'll own his ocean on recruitment alone so no doubt he's allready eyeing up the neighbouring oceans too

But is it really a war? Nobody is close to conquest lol
they will be by sunday, clicky farming and gold cuts, its easy to be conq ready by bp day now

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

A war before there can be war, followed by taking the time to declare war formally???

:pro: come on RUSE what are you doing.

DeletedUser46416

What happened to that guy's reputation?

Anyways... Personally I believe that starting a war before BP ends is a little immature. Not pointing fingers at anybody in particular of course *cough cough RUSE cough*