Russian federation

DeletedUser

Всех знающих русский язык и проживающих на территории России и стран СНГ приглашаем в альянс, где не будет ни одного америкоса XD
Альянс недавно основан, так что отнеситесь с пониманием к его немногочислнному составу =)

По вопросам о приеме в альянс обращаться к игроку Generator или Kertar.

Mmm.. XDD It so funny to read your messages )) In my first message i want to say, that my friend has found an alliance :) there are only russian players in this allince, so if anybody want to play grepolis, and speak in his home language he may be invited by players Generator or me (kertar). If you are sure, that your super translator is so cool and your translation is ideally right - you are not right :) For example translate my message into russian, and than into english. And than find 10 changes ))) thank you for your attention ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For those of you that can't speak russian, this what he said in english.

All knowing Russian and living in territory of Russia and the CIS countries it is invited in an alliance where there will be no америкоса XD
The alliance is recently based, so concern with understanding to it немногочислнному to structure =)

Concerning about reception in an alliance to address to player Generator or Kertar.

DeletedUser

lol.. Are you sure, that it is right translation?! )) I can translate my post more correctly.. But why? )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol.. Are you sure, that it is right translation?! )) I can translate my post more correctly.. But why? )

I used a free translation program and i sure that is that right translation.Also most people in this forum can't read russian because it the most hardest language in the world.

DeletedUser4013

I used a free translation program and i sure that is that right translation.Also most people in this forum can't read russian because it the most hardest language in the world.

Having just used a free online translator, I can tell you that you're translation is too literal. Either way, if the OP is not correctly translated, I will be closing this thread. :)

DeletedUser

americosa?
nyemnogochiislnnomy?
Please translate or go to a russian server :s

DeletedUser

Everyone who speaks russian and/or lives in Russia or ex-Soviet countries is welcome to join an alliance without a single american. The alliance has recently been created, so please don't mind the small numbers for now.

For invitations or any other matters, please contact players Generator and Kertar.

Amerikocu rulyat ;)

DeletedUser

Why not just play a diff . server?
How do you translate:" Halp!!Bean atached! scend shupport! Conkwest in 15 min!!!"?
Better learn!!

DeletedUser

Umm .. roughly it would be something like:
Pacani pomogite, pidarasi napadajut. Prislaite boecov. Cherez 15min ya trup blye.
:)
feel free to use this ..

DeletedUser4013

Ok, we all know that they speak Russian as their first language, there is no need to hassle them anymore over this as they have complied and translated their OP into English. If i see any more posts that either harrasses them over the use of Russian in the OP, or due to the fact that their translations into English are not correct, I WILL hand out infractions without a prior warning.

DeletedUser

to Generator and Kertar

Может быть вы вступите в наш клан )))
сервак Альфа (http://en1.grepolis.com)
клан Russian Federation
океан 93, 86
по вопросам пишите к аа1982 и Pomezia (предпочтительно на русском)
также приветствуются пакты с русскоязычными кланами
Удачи всем.

===========

Maybe you join our clan)))
server Alpha (http://en1.grepolis.com)
clan Russian Federation
Ocean # 93, 86
all questions to aa1982 and Pomezia (preferably in Russian)
ps.
are also welcome pacts with Russian-speaking clans
Best regards,