S.a.s.

DeletedUser

Hello

I've finally settled on the worlds I want to play in... Eubea is one of them. I have created an elite alliance called S.A.S. (obviously named after the british Special Air Service)

This is our profile:

[ally]S.A.S.[/ally]

Collaborative, aggressive, experienced

Recruitment: Always Selective

Diplomacy: Always Selective

Founded on 13/02/2014 by [player]mattycoolBCFC[/player]

Recruitment requirements -

1) Must be online at least 6-9 hours daily
2) Must contribute to the alliance forums daily
3) Must help out fellow members if they request support and you are able
4) Must have had more than 5 cities in the past on a different world... Revolt or Conquest
5) Follow leader's orders without question
6) Failure of any of the above rules will give you a warning. Try us again and you are out. No matter who you are.

PLEASE NOT THE REQUIREMENTS ARE SO NO UTTER NOOBS APPLY, THE BARE MINIMUM MAY NOT BE ENOUGH TO GET IN

If you are interested, DO NOT JOIN THE WORLD pm me on the forums here and I will send you a linked invitation

Thanks,
Matty

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44027

Um... Eubea started a long while ago, and it's speed 2... You really think you can catch up? Wouldn't it be best just to join a new world?

DeletedUser

1-2 hours, i would say "elite" starts at 10-12, but that's just me.

DeletedUser

Um... Eubea started a long while ago, and it's speed 2... You really think you can catch up? Wouldn't it be best just to join a new world?

In the area I have started in, yes. There is one large alliance there, and that is all.

You can say 10-12 hours is elite but by elite I mean players who have experience and don't need to be told every little thing that they have to do... Basically elite is a selective recruiting alliance. That is the grepo definition. Unless it has changed over the years

DeletedUser29194

yup 10 to 12 hours a day , 1 to 2 will get you no where , and elite with 2 to 3 cities from another world , i would say if you had 50 cities plus on another server

DeletedUser44027

That's true. In fact, I would go so far to say that you'd want to check their BP. Sorry matty, but 3 cities is not elite, it's a noob.

DeletedUser42857

The main alliance in that ocean has 1.5 million points, 200+ cities.

remember this is a morale inactive world, so as soon as you city hits 4000-5000 pts then boom. Youre done.

Unfortunately youve been done by grepo by being given your city spot in a very uninteresting ocean.

DeletedUser

Yeah... just thought it was worth the try :) got one or two mates coming over from cythera, I think

I'm not looking to win this world, it's to have a good time and have a bit of fun when my other 2 worlds are quiet. I know I will probably be battered but I'm in talks for a nap with sucker punch

The recruitment lines are so I do not get any complete utter noobs applying... I will obviously research them deeper and choose with more precision that the actual guidelines. Maybe I should make this clearer in the first post :)

I have uppered the requirements, mainly based on feedback

The alliance will mainly have players i already know anyway

Last edited by a moderator: