S45 back on top?

DeletedUser

A quick look at player movement indicates that Syndicate is merging with S45.

Congrats to S45 for taking over the top spot in the rankings again.

What will the name of the new alliance be?

Cheers,

Walrus

DeletedUser25074

They are also taking Furyians in. This should make for an interesting merger

I wonder if this is a move to counter the growing threat of Westpoint & co.

DeletedUser

They are also taking Furyians in. This should make for an interesting merger

I wonder if this is a move to counter the growing threat of Westpoint & co.

Westpoint/Noobs vs. The Syndicate? Nice!

A month ago I would have said WP/Noobs would definitely win. But now, attackmepls/the cow has been abducted by some kind of UFO. Kraniet/Skull has taken to calling himself "The Butterfly." About the only thing that goes in the Icy Box is cold drinks, and VailPete has replaced his propaganda messages to WP/Noobs enemies with love letters to Beaster.

So when you consider how soft Noobs/WP has become plus the Syndicate adding S45...I think maybe the syndicate is the favorite now.

Does anyone know why have the top players in S45 not left yet?

Walrus

DeletedUser25074

They could be hanging back till all the members they want moved have gone so as to not leave them vunerable during the transition

DeletedUser

They could be hanging back till all the members they want moved have gone so as to not leave them vunerable during the transition

Looks like you were right. rest of s45 joined up with syndicate.

Noobs/WP must be pretty scary for The Syndicate to need to add so many members. :heh:

Walrus

DeletedUser

I remember one big obsessions of some former so-called leaders of Alpha, who switched sides to Westpoint and Dee Gee, in January. Now, one is already a ghost and the last one seems that will turn into a ghost soon...

The merger between So45 and Syndicate seems a good move after all.

DeletedUser

I remember one big obsessions of some former so-called leaders of Alpha, who switched sides to Westpoint and Dee Gee, in January. Now, one is already a ghost and the last one seems that will turn into a ghost soon...

The merger between So45 and Syndicate seems a good move after all.

Sorry, I didn't totally understand. What were the obsessions of your former leaders?

Isn't Dee Gee some kind of sorority? Your leaders were obsessed with sororities? :p

DeletedUser

My understanding is the S45 was faltering...I think they needed the Syndicate to step in.

Even though I'm part of the BEST alliance (HH), I have to say I kind of like "Alpha Centauri"....who ARE those guys? Why are they always in the top ranks? Anyways, they get my vote for best "underdog"!!

DeletedUser11067

My understanding is the S45 was faltering...I think they needed the Syndicate to step in.

Even though I'm part of the BEST alliance (HH), I have to say I kind of like "Alpha Centauri"....who ARE those guys? Why are they always in the top ranks? Anyways, they get my vote for best "underdog"!!

well mate that tells me alot about you H/H best alliance lol,A/C best underdogs,i think you should start playing a different game,because your not reading this game to well :)

DeletedUser22217

Not that u will believe me...but whoever had undertaken HH till now, have been sorry for that later.
I'm happy to see they are doing great without me :).
Best regards

DeletedUser

Did you burp mate,yes i see in that map a load of inactive and beginners and bad players,as i said mate numbers don,t mean a thing,ask any alliance in any world activity and knowledge is the winner all day long

Does this mean that Hell Hounds and The Syndicate are not allying in a fight against WP/Noobs?

DeletedUser

In the majority of ranks, there aren't that many inactives.
Most of them are in Hounds from Hell, and as it's an academy it's rules are a little less strict.
Again.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en26/alliance/2796/members
If you're going to base your stats on your opinion due to amount of members, please don't even bother posting on the forums.

DeletedUser22217

Did you burp mate,yes i see in that map a load of inactive and beginners and bad players,as i said mate numbers don,t mean a thing,ask any alliance in any world activity and knowledge is the winner all day long

Number may not mean a think for u...but u forget that behind every player, there is a person...and in HH every person is important. From the smallest to the biggest.
But I shouldn't really talk to u about how society is made and tighten...I remember u had a little knowledge of this area, considering what happened to your first alliance.

DeletedUser25074

Looks like Noobs and the old republic have been absorbed by westpoint maybe they decided to follow suit with the syndicate :p this should make things very very intersting. These mergers are creating some very big super powers atm.

DeletedUser

Byzantium is suffering from merging, idk if that's good for the game, specially if this happens in the top alliances. Maybe a new thread called 'the merger race' can start. I even notice people swapping from alliance to alliance, to be sure to be in the largest alliance. Quiet pathetic if you ask me. "Let's fight! - No, why not merge, we can both benefit from it"

DeletedUser25157

Looks like Noobs and the old republic have been absorbed by westpoint maybe they decided to follow suit with the syndicate :p this should make things very very intersting. These mergers are creating some very big super powers atm.

Noobs, TOR, and WP have been one alliance since about December.... get with the times