S45 back on top?

DeletedUser11067

thank u for the defence points hell hounds,i hope you didnt lose to much :),paula123 says a big thank you

lol

DeletedUser25074

Noobs, TOR, and WP have been one alliance since about December.... get with the times

I am with the time but they wernt 1 alliance were they they were 3 with pacts helping each other. Now they are 1 alliance so yea i am with the times

DeletedUser25074

thank u for the defence points hell hounds,i hope you didnt lose to much :),paula123 says a big thank you

lol

Na not that much really well played and well defended though pretty impressive

DeletedUser25074

lol

Grizwald says thanks for returning the favour and keep it coming his harbour still has some room on the left hand side for more of your ships :p

DeletedUser22517

Grizwald says thanks for returning the favour and keep it coming his harbour still has some room on the left hand side for more of your ships :p
LOL, i think u forget something, none of your transports returned home and u did not even sunk the CS, so it is not the same my friend ;)

DeletedUser25074

No your right its not the same the city your attacking stands alone in O55 against 274 TS cities. You have launched well over 200 attacks at it and hmmm its still in HH hands. yea your right its not the same its worse than our attempt rofl. Infact here ya go more than the following list of TS troops have been burned so far.

17,909 Slingers BUTCHERED
4,851 Hoplites BEHEADED
1,415 Horsemen DROWNED
94 Catapults MADE INTO TOOTHPICKS
468 Chariots BBQ'D
4,397 lightship SUNK
1,163 fast trans BURNED
45 transports SCUTTLED
19 Hydra EATEN

DeletedUser11067

you forgot to mention the two cities we did take yesterday,how many biremes have you left :),

i just hope you can keep this up because this world will be dead :)

thank u for the divert we love it when a plan comes together

17 cities and maybe more to syndicate and zero cities hell hounds :)

DeletedUser25074

A couple of inactives sure its what you guys do best. Taking on an active player your stopped dead in your tracks.

Stick to taking inactive cities guys you'll defo stay no.1 with that attitude rofl

Also we have plenty left your 4 remaining attacks aint gonna do much now are they

DeletedUser11067

dont get so up set mate its only a game

as i said i hope you can keep it up :)

DeletedUser25074

well it aint gonna be too hard now is it with that crippled attacking force thats limping back to your harbours :p

Not upset at all mate im happy with the fact you guys have given all of us extra city slots rofl.

DeletedUser22517

well it aint gonna be too hard now is it with that crippled attacking force thats limping back to your harbours :p

Not upset at all mate im happy with the fact you guys have given all of us extra city slots rofl.

LOL, we are so scared now, more cities more biremes.Shame u can`t attack with those..or u can :)

DeletedUser

No your right its not the same the city your attacking stands alone in O55 against 274 TS cities. You have launched well over 200 attacks at it and hmmm its still in HH hands. yea your right its not the same its worse than our attempt rofl. Infact here ya go more than the following list of TS troops have been burned so far.

17,909 Slingers BUTCHERED
4,851 Hoplites BEHEADED
1,415 Horsemen DROWNED
94 Catapults MADE INTO TOOTHPICKS
468 Chariots BBQ'D
4,397 lightship SUNK
1,163 fast trans BURNED
45 transports SCUTTLED
19 Hydra EATEN

That was hell of the battle. Great casulties on both sides.
But the most important thing is how fast you will be able to recover.

DeletedUser25074

That wasnt even the end figure that was just at the time of posting that. The end figure was much more but yea was a great fight :D lots and lots of BP to be had there lol and it seems we have plenty more inc atm see ya on the battlefield ladies :p