Sacred Band Byzantine Vs. Kailandis

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It seems like we will be on the defensive on this one. :D But i like the aggression. I wonder how many SBB members will take part on attacking us. I wont say much about it now since they just started attacking but we will see how it will go the next few days. It shouldnt be a long fight since we are too small for them. :p

DeletedUser

Cool!! thats what we need other wars breaking out in Nu lets liven up this world keep us informed

Be good for someone to do Nu News again interviews with leaders of warring alliances any budding journalists out there?

DeletedUser

Seems like they had forgotten that they were suppose to defend their members as well not just their leader. Decoy always work. I wont keep count but i think we are just starting. :p I never gained so much BPs. I guess this is what happens when you are against a far more dominant alliance.

DeletedUser

Congratz on your conquest. If Sacred Band Byzantine really starts to dislike your existence, things should become even more fun (I don't really know what they are capable of though). Keep us updated and good luck :)

DeletedUser

I really dont wanna keep count. If you are at war with them, it would probably be only a 3 day war with what their allies had done to me with their attacks. For what i know, foot soldiers cant swim. They started this so im up for a challenge. Im gonna wait for their next attack now since its like im doing most of it. We are suppose to be on the defensive. :D

DeletedUser

yeah i liked yours so much i had to get one for myself lol!

iim trying to edit myself to get down to game profile pic size

DeletedUser

HAHAHA... Pretty much. They have just battered my allies. We are just getting it pretty well. I guess they are far more active in playing than us. I dont even wanna play at work. But so far we are lossing a lil badly. :) Lets see how they would fare trying to take over my city since i think its my turn in their plan.

DeletedUser

This topic is so exciting that I need to bump it up due to 4 days of inactivity... Anything happening in this war or is it just filling space on the general forum?

DeletedUser

Well yeah.. The war is still on going. It just so happened i hadnt posted much lately and my allies doesnt really post here. SBB just keeps attacking. They must hate my ally since its only his cities that they are really after to conquer.

DeletedUser

I was never in a really big war. I guess sometimes numbers does matter specially only 4 people are actively playing in this alliance. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.