Sacred Legion says Hello

DeletedUser

Hey guys and gals, Sacred Legion here​
So I'm new-ish to this game, and I wanted to say hello. Hello. I'm finding this game pretty sweet so far. I mostly play on world Ialysos, in ocean 53, but I made some cities on a few other worlds. Being a real laid back kinda guy, I haven't attacked some of my weaker neighbors. ..... Fine. I actually tried once and it was basically like sticking my soldiers down the garbage disposal. I guess you could say my plan .... went down the drain. :cool: :cool: :cool: aww yeaa.

Anyways, I decided to put my soldiers to better use. It seems like a lot of people in this game are all about getting land and conquering other weaklings. And that's kinda the point of the game. But soon after the failed attack, I had a vision of Mr. Rogers coming down from heaven and telling me to create my own alliance. I tried to say no, but he threatened me with his lazer vision.

And so I had an idea. It would be nice to have an alliance that respected other players and worked to defend independent cities from large unstoppable alliances. We could solve small disputes, help out newbies, and be pretty cool dudes in general. I've already created the alliance and some forums for it.

Basically, smaller alliances and other players (represented by marshmellow cat below) would be trying to get stronger, but are getting attacked by other larger alliances and/or need help learning the ropes.
marshmellow-kitten-big.jpg
And so the Sentinels (that's us, represented by pic below) would give them some limited protection and aid. They then reward us by joining us or buying us lunch at that nice restaurant just down the street.
White_Knight_In_War_by_LifeNotArt (1).png

If you're a chill guy or gal that just wants to do some good in Grepolis, or at least join a clan of respectable players, consider signing up with the Grepolis Sentinels in Ialysos. I'll take anybody, as so far it's just me by myself, and I'm still kinda weak. Once we get a good amount of players, we can start doing some cool stuff. The alliance is called "Grepolis Sentinels". Go ahead and message me if you're interested. There's plenty of empty space near my island.

If you're not interested, that's fine. Serving the wise and powerful Mr Rogers isn't for everyone, and most experienced players already have an alliance. Hope you all found this thread entertaining. :p