Sad but true

DeletedUser

Extraordinary Gentlemen and Irish War Wolves are no match for Deaths Measure.

Statistics
The Allies: 181 Members

vs

Deaths Measure: 73 Members
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With twice as many members, how many have EG and IWW taken? How many has DM taken?

MRAs will always be MRAs, they will lose to the real alliances.

DeletedUser24357

Not for long. I am back from VM and ready to party. Night Deaths Measure. Sleep well into the night.

DeletedUser

I am all for Deaths Measure but there isn't really any facts here :p might wanna give more info then just number of players.

DeletedUser

zin72c.jpg

helps?

DeletedUser24357

that just means there is a spy, dont mean they are better.

DeletedUser30111

I like you guys, rather than deny you have a spy, like Seraphim did. You flaunt it by posting a screen shot showing 3 players being attacked, haha.

And again, I'm sorry Seraphim fell apart and you lost your ally, so now it's an "unfair" fight, keep posting that, it makes us all feel so sorry for you.

DeletedUser

that just means there is a spy, dont mean they are better.

Actually it says a few things buddy:

1. They have various rats in your alliance (meaning you guys don't encourage folks to be loyal)
2. The number of players you have at this stage=MRA!
3. A hell of a lot of your bigger players and running for help (*cough* *cough* amir) when your most talented players with the huge cities are dying off its pretty funny

DeletedUser

I do not work for anyone, I work for myself to bring out some evidence.

DeletedUser24357

this shows one rat, not various, and we do encourage loyalty, we found and removed a spy once before, and we will do it again. I don't see most of our biggest and talented players struggling, we have a select few and they have gotten help.

DeletedUser24357

Don't worry, the victors of this war will come around soon enough. And Deaths Measure will look the same way Rakatos made Seraphim look.

DeletedUser

this shows one rat, not various, and we do encourage loyalty, we found and removed a spy once before, and we will do it again. I don't see most of our biggest and talented players struggling, we have a select few and they have gotten help.

Let me admit this, you accepted a lot of seraphim players who are giving them intel. Along with that I may not play troy but my brother is in your alliance and feeds them intel as well lol and I make sure it is accurate for them. If I was dumb enough to name spies I could give you almost a dozen. Oooh and double posting caesar...really makes you look experienced

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry EG but just because people in your own alliance can't stay loyal to you that doesn't mean they are our spies. Just like how the players from Seraphim that joined us but then defected to you, you don't see us posting accusing them of being spies now do you.

Spies are just not our thing. We don't need spies to plan our battle strategies. But of course if someone will pass information (Intentionally or accidentally) we'll use that information any way we can.

Like I said DM doesn't use nor needs spies to help in our war effort.

If you guys want stats then you should look at the number of CS's we've sunk compared to EG+IWW. I do believe it'll be in the 20's soon, give or take +/- 4.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

Ohh must have read this wrong then, just assumed the normal DM member flaming and talking about being outnumbered, nevermind, maybe DM doesn't have a spy, just people that "pass information"

DeletedUser

Ohh must have read this wrong then, just assumed the normal DM member flaming and talking about being outnumbered, nevermind, maybe DM doesn't have a spy, just people that "pass information"

Most likely as I'm sure the players that defected to you guys passed on information about us. Honestly though I'd rather have a good fair fight so at least in the end no one from either alliance can say that underhanded tactics had been used.

DeletedUser

Most likely as I'm sure the players that defected to you guys passed on information about us. Honestly though I'd rather have a good fair fight so at least in the end no one from either alliance can say that underhanded tactics had been used.
honor no longer exists johnny lol, and it would only be a fair fight if there was another big alliance to fight on the side of iww and eg. I have faith in you guys over at dm :)

DeletedUser24357

well, that narrows the spy down, appears the spy is a forum mod. Only a mod can edit every post.

DeletedUser30111

Is no one listening? They HAD another big alliance to fight on their side, it started as a fair fight, not our fault it got turned around on them.

Also that screen shot shot shows nothing about a lack of teamwork/organization, it's pretty easy to put a city that's in revolt into a second revolt, generally because it'd be stupid to waste support in a revolted city until Red Revolt starts.

DeletedUser27700

Who are you -C2-? where did you get this info? You do not represent DM and do not work for us. This was a great war without spies and i don't believe that either side needs to use spies to achieve their goals.

For the Record : -C2- Does not represent Deaths Measure in any way.

DeletedUser

There is no situation that can be completely fair. Sure it's EG+IWW vs DM and to other people that may seem unfair, but to us we like the challenge and this is what makes this game worth playing.

I don't believe Honour is completely dead. I still have hope, however naive it may sound, that we can play this game with respect to our enemies whoever they are.