Sad but true

DeletedUser

This spy of yours made such a major mistake, not only did he brag. He left us some very valuable info

DeletedUser

This spy of yours made such a major mistake, not only did he brag. He left us some very valuable info

yeah inuyasha is right. when your getting info its generally stupid to puff up and tell them what info. Just undermine them by knowing the stuff and using it to wipe them out :)

DeletedUser

Just saying, I am in neither alliances. I am getting these pictures off someone from Extraordinary Gentlemen.

Here is a shot of the claim list.

534j77.jpg

DeletedUser27700

I hope you are not referring to us. He is not our spy. When ichi asked how to find a spy, my reply was genuine.
If you believe in the honor system its simple; don't use spies and no one will spy on you

It is unfortunate that a screenshot of your forum was posted here, but he must be a unhappy member of yours.

DeletedUser

This is obvious your not in the alliance. That was easy to determine.

DeletedUser24357

I agree Johnyboy09. As for experienced, I don't frequent the forums much cause they always turn into finger pointing games, so no I am not an experienced forum poster. Plus I clicked post then remembered what else I had wanted to say. And By the way, I am not in EG either.

DeletedUser

you guys should both figure out who this prick is ingame and give him what for! :) just a suggestion

DeletedUser

Just saying, I am in neither alliances. I am getting these pictures off someone from Extraordinary Gentlemen.

Here is a shot of the claim list.

534j77.jpg

I have never before felt the need to reply to a thread. This is low and underhanded and i was enjoying the fun we were having. Then you provide something like this. Which makes it look like you are with us and or for us . We do not need or want your help. Its guys like this that give all players and alliances a bad name. I sincerely hope that EG finds and takes you out of game

DeletedUser

its probly an eg players trying to make you guys look bad :p this seems staged

DeletedUser

If I was you, C2, I would feel ashamed of yourself. Posting other alliances information and then saying 'I am neutral' is a lie. You have not mentioned anything about DM, just EG. This shows bias. Your posting of these facts indicates a lack of ability in-game meaning you have to blow your own trumpet here with what you conceive of as something ultra important in order for people to show you some measure of attention.

With that said, excuse me whilst I go wash my hands.

DeletedUser

If I was you, C2, I would feel ashamed of yourself. Posting other alliances information and then saying 'I am neutral' is a lie. You have not mentioned anything about DM, just EG. This shows bias. Your posting of these facts indicates a lack of ability in-game meaning you have to blow your own trumpet here with what you conceive of as something ultra important in order for people to show you some measure of attention.

With that said, excuse me whilst I go wash my hands.

who says he is with dm. I say he is with eg trying to make them look bad

DeletedUser

As I have posted, it is an Extraordinary Gentlemen's member. He even told me more, -Goku- is being more inactive, leadership is becoming corrupted. You will never find him, because you trust him more than most people in the alliance.

Ashamed? Why should I be? This is war, and anything goes.

DeletedUser

We already know he is not with DM. Hes just showing a bias against EG in the content he posts. DM have nothing to gain from this other than intel.

I never said he was a DM player, just that he was biased. I do not think hes with EG, either. From what I have heard (and yes, I know people inside their alliance) they are a pretty decent bunch. If he is an EG player, chances are he is going out on his own.

DeletedUser

I don't like spies, but I tolerate them because they are part of the game. But maybe I'm just too hardened from EVE online, where spies can destroy alliances with thousands of members. :)

DeletedUser

2)This spy of yours made such a major mistake, not only did he brag. 1)He left us some very valuable info
1)+rep for been so clever coz obviously we dont want our attacks\battle plans to be shown in public :)
2)He is not our spie and we dont need such :( (No worries,i already red the previous posts and i know its been sorted)

DeletedUser27700

If we find out his identity, does EG want to rim him or should DM? Spies will not be tolerated