Sad but true

DeletedUser

By showing the internal(hidden) forums i think it narrows down the suspects.
I really wish you guys get him because this is really spoiling all the fun :(

DeletedUser

Wow this is rediculous. Is there really no integrity left in this game? I have zero respect for spies. It shows that they dont have the courage to stand up for themselves.

My alliance as well would be glad to rim him if we find out. He didnt expose anything of my alliance, but i do just resent spies.

Spineless little creatures they are lol

DeletedUser27700

I hope you find him and rim him good. The candidates should be slim with internal access.

We have an honorable fight going and he shouldn't mess it up. Lets keep it that way.

DeletedUser11965

I hope you find him and rim him good. The candidates should be slim with internal access.

We have an honorable fight going and he shouldn't mess it up. Lets keep it that way.

working on it.

DeletedUser

Not as stupid as I look.

axenph.jpg

DeletedUser30111

Not as stupid as you look? And this screen shot really helps nothing?

DeletedUser

downrep for you sir, shame on you for making it look like DM is a villain. I hope you planned to quit this world as you WILL get caught.

DeletedUser27700

I have -repped as well. You should quit now if you want to stay hidden. EG are smart fellows, they will find you. (D)

DeletedUser11965

I have -repped as well. You should quit now if you want to stay hidden. EG are smart fellows, they will find you. (D)

FINALLY, we get respect ;).

We are smart fellows, and we are down to 3 suspects right now.

DeletedUser27700

He should not be hard to find. I already know two things about him;

1) He will be holding a shovel ;) (For all the manure he is spreading)

2) There will be at least one foot in his mouth

DeletedUser22423

Of course we respect you, and we would never resort to having a player do this for us. Furthermore, I would not be silly enough to believe that it is even relevant or would stay relevant after this. The person who did this did it for themselves as they stated, and not for us.

DeletedUser

These issues with spies seem to be problematic with large alliances.
Some weasel always feels like someone did them wrong and this is how they pay everyone back.

DeletedUser

Nah I've played in knossos and it wasnt nearly as dramatic there

DeletedUser

I find it excruciatingly sad that someone would pull a stunt such as this. No honor, no integrity, rather childish and immature as apparently you do work for one side of the spectrum even if DM didn't sanction you. You simply took it upon yourself...perhaps some sort of "self-employment" for lack of another descriptive phase that is allowable to be used in these forums.

I don't think you actually see what you've done here in doing this. You set out seeking to ridicule an alliance in front of their enemies. But what you did was instead bring them together for the common goal of annihilation of a spy. How intelligent of you. You must be so proud. You have set not just EG against you and your little friend, but instead three or more alliances. That members of each of these large alliances has offered to rim you or your friend...whichever...should be a cause for a bit of nervousness as there will not be one person in the world of Troy who doesn't know you/him/her/it for a spy and so trust has been lost. Therefore, good luck on finding another alliance to accept you after this news comes to light.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Of course we respect you, and we would never resort to having a player do this for us. Furthermore, I would not be silly enough to believe that it is even relevant or would stay relevant after this. The person who did this did it for themselves as they stated, and not for us.

CNoteG I will say this about DM, you are well organized and experienced fighters that while you may remain my alliances enemy I have high respect for your coordination and efforts against us. I do not believe the spy was sent on your command or even your knowledge of, however the damage is done. In no way shape or form am I going to give up on these members and I will go down fighting for them in every sense possible that I may, both my city and my words on this forum. Bon chance monsieur!

DeletedUser

That guys a leader, he has access to your council and good give out info

DeletedUser30636

CNoteG I will say this about DM, you are well organized and experienced fighters that while you may remain my alliances enemy I have high respect for your coordination and efforts against us. I do not believe the spy was sent on your command or even your knowledge of, however the damage is done. In no way shape or form am I going to give up on these members and I will go down fighting for them in every sense possible that I may, both my city and my words on this forum. Bon chance monsieur!

you and c-note are the kind of players i like, even though your enemies, you guys still have high respect for each other. good luck to both of you. + rep for both of you

Last edited by a moderator: