Sad but true

DeletedUser

Why is it that -C2- doesnt exist in the game , what are you hiding and also the same goes for SacredSnake

Why is that , i know -C2- is probably a spy and doesnt want to show , that makes sense , i dont know SS's reason

and also guys i wouldne call IWW an Mra if they have every player over 3000 points and has almost every player in O54 or in some ocean

where they are not separated and for EG , i think they are good players and see this fight is very immature to double team an alliance

that is under your size but if that is the way it would be i guess i'd say that the 2 top alliances would win and also Dm but i will not post

a winner since i am friends with all leaders , Goku, CnoteG, and Athlete , i think you guys should actually team up instead of fighting

because fighting , well there is no winner to a fight like that but if you were to team up there would be a lot of players running to you

guys , think of it , have a three way merge and bring in all the best players then with the other players make an academy and probably

with the rest , conquest sites or farms

DeletedUser27700

This is what its all about though; The top three alliances putting on the gloves and duking it out. Everyone should just kick back and enjoy it. This is certainly better than us all going around taking out small alliances. Think about it, this war will be remembered for a long time in troy. And it may set up the victor for a long time.

I mean after all :pro: So lets enjoy it.

DeletedUser

Current progress:

EG lost 6 cities, DM 1 city
99001028.jpg

14168941.jpg

IWW lost 2 cities, DM lost 2 cities
31560109.jpg

21024333.jpg

DeletedUser

Three of those DM takes on us were legit, LSDude and Osiverts were inactive

DeletedUser

My objective opinion:

Inactive players are problem of alliance which keeps them in their ranks and not to tripwire them. For enemy they are legitimate targets.

---

Ingame I'm on EG side. But here on forum, I will be objective towards any alliance.

DeletedUser

Current progress:

EG lost 6 cities, DM 1 city
99001028.jpg

14168941.jpg

IWW lost 2 cities, DM lost 2 cities
31560109.jpg

21024333.jpg

To be fair we have taken 2-3 cities more it's just DM have kicked the member just before cs hit.

DeletedUser22423

That would be a bad move on our part. If we know the CS is headed there we thrive off the bp of sinking it. If a player at least tells us they are under revolt, we sink the CS and then kick them out if they damaged the alliance in any way with poor teamwork/information/activity. However the ones you got after we dumped them were because you went after inactive players who were getting cut anyways. I wouldn't want other players thinking we cut members just for requesting support as it would appear you suggest. I could start doing screenshots of all the CS we have sunk if that would make it any better. Do you really want to get into that competition because you know we will have a lot more sunken CS to show off than the 2 or 3 you have sunk.

DeletedUser11965

CNoteG, in all due respect, you guys are clearly some very good snipers.

DeletedUser

To be fair we have taken 2-3 cities more it's just DM have kicked the member just before cs hit.

I don't remember any situation of this happening. We have had players who gave out insufficient info regarding attacks but we still tried to sink the CS. And as CnoteG pointed out, after the CS was sunk then we kicked the player.

It could have just been coincidence if that situation really happened. CnoteG is very vigilant in kicking members who are inactive and do not help out. You can see that we kick a player almost every day.

I do agree with Inuyasha8 that some of our conquests had been fairly easy especially the take over of LSDude's cities, but we did our homework and made sure those conquests would go smoothly so I still think DM deserve credit for the capture as I would be the first give EG credit on taking a city of ours even if it was inactive or not.

The war is still early so even if the stats lean towards DM, who knows if we slack off EG+IWW could jump us easily.

@Arshark
Sniping is our speciality :cool:

DeletedUser

That would be a bad move on our part. If we know the CS is headed there we thrive off the bp of sinking it. If a player at least tells us they are under revolt, we sink the CS and then kick them out if they damaged the alliance in any way with poor teamwork/information/activity. However the ones you got after we dumped them were because you went after inactive players who were getting cut anyways. I wouldn't want other players thinking we cut members just for requesting support as it would appear you suggest. I could start doing screenshots of all the CS we have sunk if that would make it any better. Do you really want to get into that competition because you know we will have a lot more sunken CS to show off than the 2 or 3 you have sunk.

Come on CnoteG. I respect you and I do believe you guys are winning the war at the moment and doing an incredible job but I am saying those statistics are highly tampered because you have kicked members when you know the city is about to be lost to lower your percieved town losses. I don't like posting information without proof to back it up so here it is. You can preach as much as you like but a picture says 1000 words.

picfz.png

DeletedUser22423

I kick nonparticipating members from the alliance at all times of the day every day since the day I started the alliance. There is a constant cycle of people that either do not take part in our team operations or that have RL issues come up that need to go. Any alliance leader is good at recognizing that. Your stats prove nothing other than that I am very good at removing our members that don't participate and you are very good at sniping them when I do. Show me where you have taken cities from a player that was active such as when we took one from Plague Tower. You can't. He was a team player and we took one from him. Now we all know that you are supporting EG so we are essentially taking cities from you when we take them from EG. The only thing you have proven here is that stats and opinions on them much like the words that people say can be skewed to fit as your imagination wishes to perceive them.

DeletedUser

I did not come here to cause an argument. I just commented that we have taken more than one city and backed it up with concrete evidence.

I am not denying that you are a good leader, however it is rather coincidental that you don't identify these non participating and inactive players until they are well into revolt and our cs is due to land.

May I dare to suggest your spy informs you?

DeletedUser30636

at least you didnt show how many cities modern warfare lost :eek:

DeletedUser11965

I would ask you dont dare to suggest that -C2- is our spy. I was under the impression we all agreed that he is a disgruntled EG member.

iceddragon, we will have to play with him, cant find him anywhere.

DeletedUser

i still think its an eg player just trying to make you guys look bad but they are failing

DeletedUser

To be honest all this bickering and arguing is just plain nonsense. What does it matter who is right and who is wrong, or who can succeed in trying to discriminate against a person or alliance, or who can come up with a better counter-statement? I need not remind everyone here, including my alliance members. That we are all arguing against people who we will most likely never meet in real life. So honestly what does it matter? If coming here and arguing to see if you can win is anyone's sense of achievement then quite frankly with all due respect it is just sad. Grepolis is just a game, it is meant to be fun. Not a place to come to when you have pent up aggression and you have the need to take it out on people who you know you will most likely never meet. All I am really trying to say is that Grepolis is nothing more than a game and everyone should try to enjoy their time here :)