Sad but true

DeletedUser30636

another + rep for you, your out look on this game is spot on. everyone does it at some point but as long as you know how ridicoulus it is.

DeletedUser27700

Personally i thought this thread and person was the first thing we agreed on. He should not have betrayed his alliance that way. You obviously put some trust in him in order for him/her to have access to your internal forums.
Also this is the first thread with very little bickering Imo. Other than the score keeper showing up, this was a team effort to find who your betrayer is.

DeletedUser

I kick nonparticipating members from the alliance at all times of the day every day since the day I started the alliance. There is a constant cycle of people that either do not take part in our team operations or that have RL issues come up that need to go. Any alliance leader is good at recognizing that. Your stats prove nothing other than that I am very good at removing our members that don't participate and you are very good at sniping them when I do. Show me where you have taken cities from a player that was active such as when we took one from Plague Tower. You can't. He was a team player and we took one from him. Now we all know that you are supporting EG so we are essentially taking cities from you when we take them from EG. The only thing you have proven here is that stats and opinions on them much like the words that people say can be skewed to fit as your imagination wishes to perceive them.

What was the story with Ballistic.B?
He conquered osiverts in the morning, 12 hrs later I put both cities in revolt and he was kicked before I took them back. Surely he wasn't inactive also?

DeletedUser

Balistic.B actually left on his own. We assumed that he'd join you guys but then nothing happened. We ourselves are still wondering why he left.

a1h0h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20738

What was the story with Ballistic.B?
He conquered osiverts in the morning, 12 hrs later I put both cities in revolt and he was kicked before I took them back. Surely he wasn't inactive also?
He anounced he's going into VM shortly before he left. I personaly asumed he left becouse he's going into VM ( a common practice, tho i have no idea why people do it ). Can we stop this now, and have our war without who-has-bigger-you-know-what competitions :)

DeletedUser

Extraordinary Gentlemen and Irish War Wolves are no match for Deaths Measure.

Statistics
The Allies: 181 Members

vs

Deaths Measure: 73 Members
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With twice as many members, how many have EG and IWW taken? How many has DM taken?

MRAs will always be MRAs, they will lose to the real alliances.

"Sad but true" is only -C2- which cant collect intel from both sides

what about DM allies, well here it is
PACTS:
Island Of War
Twisted
.xxXxx.
Rogue Shadow

Shared forum "Pact Support" with:
Twisted (members 14)
.xxXxx. (members 15)
Rogue Shadow (members 49)
Skullduggery (members 65)
Island of war (members 8)

DM 67 + 151 (their allies) = 218

VS

EG 78 + IWW 98 = 176

what did you say in your first post who has "twice as many members"

oh and i forgot to mention DM will brake soon :)

DeletedUser27700

Where are all you parasites coming from? This is ridiculous.:supermad:

DeletedUser

"Sad but true" is only -C2- which cant collect intel from both sides

what about DM allies, well here it is
PACTS:
Island Of War
Twisted
.xxXxx.
Rogue Shadow

Shared forum "Pact Support" with:
Twisted (members 14)
.xxXxx. (members 15)
Rogue Shadow (members 49)
Skullduggery (members 65)
Island of war (members 8)

DM 67 + 151 (their allies) = 218

VS

EG 78 + IWW 98 = 176

what did you say in your first post who has "twice as many members"

oh and i forgot to mention DM will brake soon :)

Sure we have a shared tab with them but not all of them we are pacted with. The purpose of having that tab specifically was so that we could snipe EG CS's to those players cities. Hardly any save but a few members of those alliances have actually supported us in return.

Plus you might want to check the number of Cities+CS's sunk compared to what EG+IWW took from us ;)

DeletedUser11965

Sure we have a shared tab with them but not all of them we are pacted with. The purpose of having that tab specifically was so that we could snipe EG CS's to those players cities. Hardly any save but a few members of those alliances have actually supported us in return.

Do get your facts straight before you make accusations. Skullduggery isn't our pact partner though they are part of the shared tab, this is due to the fact that we were not the ones who created the shared tab.

Plus you might want to check the number of Cities+CS's sunk compared to what EG+IWW took from us ;)

ive realize the number, its ridiculous.

DeletedUser

Dizoe is right. This thread, like so many others, has done nothing more than stir problems. The original poster is most likely sitting back and laughing at all of us over our reactions and we continue to give him/her that satisfaction. It all boils down to him/her wanting attention and it's time to re-direct our focus on the game rather than wasting our energy here. On EG's side of things, we know something is going on and it's not that big of a surprise. There are ways to work around leaks such as this. Same with DM. Both alliances, so far as I know don't use spies and I'm thankful for that as it shows honor and dignity.

As for the numbers...do numbers really matter if an alliance is well organized, has determined players and good leadership? History is full of instances where a small force has defeated a much larger enemy. So let's get to it and good luck to everyone!

Kanga, I would think this thread has done enough damage to both sides. Please, if you would, lock this thread? That way all of this back and forth bickering can come to a quick halt.

DeletedUser

look what i picked up from friend in IWW

CNoteG 2012-07-31 20:46
At this moment I am declaring a temporary ceasefire on all EG targets. We are discussing a ceasefire and hoping that we can get all members from both alliances to at least stop attacking each other for 24 hours. IWW is still a primary target. If you are in need of attacking someone, please look at them as a target. I will take EG off of red in the next 8 hours if all attacks between the two of us do in fact cease.

DeletedUser22423

You post this as a person that is clearly upset about the intentions of our alliances to possibly not war with each other and you seek to perpetuate the war, but you strategy will not alter the course of what we do and the information you have provided along with what you have left out will not make it hard to narrow down who you are. Clearly you have seen that soon the hammer would be coming down on you and you are doing the best you can to destroy this alliance before you get the boot. You are one of the members on our boot list and there is nothing you can do to stop it, or us, as you are clearly already not receiving the most vital of all information.

DeletedUser

look what i picked up from friend in IWW

CNoteG 2012-07-31 20:46
At this moment I am declaring a temporary ceasefire on all EG targets. We are discussing a ceasefire and hoping that we can get all members from both alliances to at least stop attacking each other for 24 hours. IWW is still a primary target. If you are in need of attacking someone, please look at them as a target. I will take EG off of red in the next 8 hours if all attacks between the two of us do in fact cease.

so evidently we have a piece of doodoo in our alliance that keeps putting our stuff on blast

DeletedUser

Haha its great to see our ally EG merging with DM. Now it means that we have twice as many players to take cities from now ;)

I wish i would have been given a heads up for this knife jutting out my back though... :( (SW)

DeletedUser27700

IWW Cant possibly think they can beat all of us now. However it shall be another interesting war.

Good luck to all parties involved. :cool: