safe zones

DeletedUser

given with the imminent changes coming i thought i'd see which alliances are under the impression they have safe zones to build there wonders in

things arent always as they seem:) hahaha

DeletedUser

given with the imminent changes coming i thought i'd see which alliances are under the impression they have safe zones to build there wonders in

things arent always as they seem:) hahaha

Basically at this point there are those who want to win, and those who don't. The ones who want to win are not playing it safe or living in the dream world that you are ever safe.

I am always on guard, and always will be :D

DeletedUser

Well lets be honest its a 2 horse race between Seriously Enlightened and Legends of Orthia (after the merge goes through)

SE are surrounded on all sides as they have been for quite some time but have nothing far enough away to make there wonders safe.

LOO (you really need to work on the name) have 2 distinct regions to work and are not surrounded by unfriendlys and they have an ace card in Surprisebuttsex (probably ties with Far Queue Are Souls as best in game name) and the o99 citys because as far as safe goes he must have the safest city's in the game all the way out there on the rim.

http://en5.grepolismaps.org/2d732213b9c711ccdcbe08bc35c0e91a

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Some people just want to win :) I have a feeling there won't be any safe zones

DeletedUser

1.0 update to 2.0
Due to some unforeseen issues, and the delay of the 2.16 update, we will not be able to update the 1.0 worlds to 2.0 on December 8th. The update will be postponed to an unspecified date in the future. Though we understand that this issue is highly inconvenient, and ill timed, we must still make sure the 2.0 version preforms to a certain standard. Once a new implementation date is set we will inform you immediately. Once again we apologize for the delay.

Thank you for your continuing support. Our team is diligently working on a solution.

Sincerely,

The Grepolis Team

Note: The content of this message is subject to change

I guess there will be plenty of time to make some safe areas now....

DeletedUser19523

i hink SE's got it down pat. i know a few places where there definately will be a few world wonders built on one island, but i have heard of only one that can buid them all...

DeletedUser14362

i would comment but i do not want to boast how awesome sarrisa is lol

DeletedUser

Sarissa has perfect places to build wonders out on the edge over there and could be the dark horse of it all. Its very possible that Sarissa has a possible chance to so it as well, many good players and many big players.