Sailing Solo on The Rim

DeletedUser

O 86 about as far out as you can get.
I get sick of all the talk about this alliance and that. I am so sick of all you who keep on about how great you all are because you trick the newbies and use them to build cities that you then take. You use academies to build your numbers and try to intimidate others from attacking them because they are under your "protection". You spend gold to get the start advantage and you then think you are better players.
I challenge you loudmouths to come to the rim and play solo!
Player name is sandgroper61
O/86

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25746

Your name in caps makes your point invalid.
Secondly why did you not make this grand proclimation when you just started out. Instead you got a few cities advantage now want others to give you a challenge as they start out.

DeletedUser

So now you want to toot your own horn for surviving out on the big, bad rim by yourself? You should have chosen to start in the core and tried to do what you have done where there is nothing going on.

DeletedUser

He probably got bored, the rim is extremely boring :Angry:

DeletedUser

Code:
[font=Courier New][b](2014-07-22 07:58) You have enacted Lightning bolt on Sandabastan (Sandgroper61)[/b]
[color=#0000ff]=========================================================[/color]
[b]Attacker[/b]:  [b]U WOT[/b] [b] M8 [/b]  
[color=#0000ff]---------------------------------------------------------[/color]
[b]Defender[/b]: [b]Sandabastan[/b] [b]Sandgroper61[/b] [b]Argonaut[/b] 
[img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/img/bolt_30x30.png[/img]
Lightning bolt
Damaged building: Academy New level: 27
[color=#0000ff]=========================================================[/color]
[url=http://grepolis.potusek.eu/]Grepolis Report Converter Revolution Tools[/url] - ver. 3.2.3 created by Potusek & Anpu[/font]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am so sick of all you who keep on about how great you all are because you trick the newbies and use them to build cities that you then take.

In case you haven't realized, taking cities is a large part of the game. Let's look at your conquests on this world...

Conquest one

A player that took nearly 3 weeks to get to 2000 points, no alliance, and he appears to be new to the game. No other worlds. Only 270 DBP showing that he would have barely had more than the tutorial troops.

Conquest two

This player had already been conquered on Olynthus once. He also took nearly 3 weeks to get to 2.5k points, he had no alliance and also appears to be new to the game, his only other world is Nysa where he's still on one city. In addition to this, he only has 317 DBP, some of which will have been gained when he was initially conquered, so it's unlikely he had many, if any troops.

I don't really see what you're trying to prove here. These two players probably didn't even activate militia, you could have taken their cities attacking with biremes and LDU. If you want to prove you're a decent player this is not the way to do it, absolutely anyone with some knowledge of the game can survive on the rim.

DeletedUser

In case you haven't realized, taking cities is a large part of the game. Let's look at your conquests on this world...

Conquest one

A player that took nearly 3 weeks to get to 2000 points, no alliance, and he appears to be new to the game. No other worlds. Only 270 DBP showing that he would have barely had more than the tutorial troops.

Conquest two

This player had already been conquered on Olynthus once. He also took nearly 3 weeks to get to 2.5k points, he had no alliance and also appears to be new to the game, his only other world is Nysa where he's still on one city. In addition to this, he only has 317 DBP, some of which will have been gained when he was initially conquered, so it's unlikely he had many, if any troops.

I don't really see what you're trying to prove here. These two players probably didn't even activate militia, you could have taken their cities attacking with biremes and LDU. If you want to prove you're a decent player this is not the way to do it, absolutely anyone with some knowledge of the game can survive on the rim.

Excuse me sir but your logic isn't welcome here. Sandgroper is clearly god in this world.

DeletedUser43485

I wouldn't... the researches are probably all over the place...