Saint Patty's Day

DeletedUser

just wanted to wish everyone in athens a happy saint patty's day :p and to be safe if ur all going out and driving to and from parties lol :p

~phoenixavier

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

isn't saint patty's day irish thing only? well, they have it every day if you know what i mean lol

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
If you're going to shorten St. Patrick's day down to something it is St. Paddy's day. Patty is a female nickname, Paddy is a male nickname. St. Patrick was a guy so idk what holiday you just celebrated........

618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

DeletedUser18132

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Hope you all don't get TOO drunk!

DeletedUser

Drinking home alone, and camming with a close Irish friend.

Any excuse to get drunk, I'll take it.

DeletedUser

If you're going to shorten St. Patrick's day down to something it is St. Paddy's day. Patty is a female nickname, Paddy is a male nickname. St. Patrick was a guy so idk what holiday you just celebrated........

618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

-___- i do as i please

/me kicks the fruit loop troop off the mountain

my hill :p

proof im correct :p

Also called(St) Patrick's Day
(St) Paddy's Day
(St) Patty's Day

wat now bro ? ;P

so baudy and everyone in the fruit loop troop are:

1238399170836.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
It's not just you calling it by an improper name. Way too many people have been doing it since it became a widely known holiday. Few people know that what you're calling it is wrong and that is saddening. Shows people care nothing for the holiday but just use it as an excuse to drink to excess.

DeletedUser

It's not just you calling it by an improper name. Way too many people have been doing it since it became a widely known holiday. Few people know that what you're calling it is wrong and that is saddening. Shows people care nothing for the holiday but just use it as an excuse to drink to excess.

It is, generally, an Irish holiday. The majority of people who celebrate it do so for all the wrong reasons. While I, personally, use it as an excuse to get drunk, I would not be celebrating it at all if it were not for the fact that I am doing so with Irish friends.

DeletedUser22708

Yeah, i just drink guinness and whiskey on St. Patty's day.