Pnp Saint Was Here

DeletedUser

Best PnP ever with suitable punishment. +rep to you sir

Alliance of Taurus [...]all members kicked out in full
Kicked by SaintedStarr, Alliance of Taurus, this load of bull

Basil
No ATTK players where hurt in the making of Alliance of Taurus....

+rep to both

Petrika harassed the heck out of me in Itacha and kept begging for my skype name. Something is seriously wrong with him. (Not saying there isn't alot seriously wrong with me)

DeletedUser

well done saint although it's a shame that no one's done it on Revolution, retribution or 300 bulls in Ithaca . . . yea they are the remains of Aot with petra erika and that lot.
You sir should be proud of your work and may I congratulate you on that note :)

DeletedUser

hey is not to kind to play with others name and all of this dont show my MRA, saintedstarr forget that we all was friends and i forgive this coward and offer to him to dont conquer it. My wrong was to dont destroy him from the first. This is the problem when a coward dirty player became a hero. You are wrong guys i dont know your cultural level and your principles but i have the mine. A question for profeor Saint... where is he now in gythium? becaue AOT still in gythium and in TOP 10.

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Hahaha, after all the threats they gave you, they let you join and give you leadership rights, how stupid is this guy? Lmao nice one +1.

DeletedUser

i belived that he was not to mutch stupid to do a think like this and to go to restart his city because was in my stronghold... anyway i accept my naive move but was not nobile his act. I have to accept that my tactics was not good i learned from this sure ... but i dont aprove his act and im sorry about what you type ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22940

Congrats on finally responding like 4 months later. I did not restart because I was in your "stronghold". I restarted because Gythium, quite frankly, was boring. The fact that this PnP is still being spoken about proves that lol

DeletedUser

Congrats on finally responding like 4 months later. I did not restart because I was in your "stronghold". I restarted because Gythium, quite frankly, was boring. The fact that this PnP is still being spoken about proves that lol

Gythium is boring apparently the two top alliances are a very loving couple. Isn't that cute?

DeletedUser

I wonder if they will invite me to the marriage, what do you think? i'll try to keep things interesting at the wedding i'll drink allot and get into plenty of fights!

DeletedUser

That would spoil the peace :O You would be banished from attending all future marriages and parties :O

DeletedUser

Guess why thats i never found success in Simcity . I always have to cause chaos and destroy something :(

DeletedUser

Guess why thats i never found success in Simcity . I always have to cause chaos and destroy something :(

Hmmm, whilst I've been busy making 'marriage plans' (I'm the bride by the way) and making all my cities look pretty with matching carpets and curtains, what exactly have you been doing thedemon447? You have less than a quarter of the attack battle points that this 'sim city' player has. Maybe you could help me out and sort the wedding cake? :)

Notalot aka Weasy

DeletedUser

Hmmm, whilst I've been busy making 'marriage plans' (I'm the bride by the way) and making all my cities look pretty with matching carpets and curtains, what exactly have you been doing thedemon447? You have less than a quarter of the attack battle points that this 'sim city' player has. Maybe you could help me out and sort the wedding cake? :)

Notalot aka Weasy

I'd love to help you make the cake, and i never said you where a simcity player relax just simply stated i was never good at it. I'm low on bp because i was away and barley active for some time do to family activities, But i'm back now and by the way i love how you responded to this gave me a good laugh.

Thedemon447 A.K.A Thedemon447