SaintedStarr vs. BigBaldGuy

DeletedUser22940

Sorry for all the clutter lately Delphi. Unfortunately some of us do not know how to stay on topic.

This thread is specially dedicated to the bickering between myself (SaintedStarr AKA Eternal Death on Delphi) and BigBaldGuy.

This way you only need to look in one place to the biggest buffoonery in Delphi!!! Don't +rep me too much for providing this amazing service for FREE!!!

bbgpic.png

VS.

saintofdeath.png

Just remember BBG, actions speak much louder than words :pro:

Feel free to upload reports when you get out of that turtle shell.

DeletedUser

Sorry not getting drawn into this... your actions have already spoken for you...
Making this thread to appear to be the "good guy" pretty much shows your manipulative ways.

but As far as the TURTLE comment thats really funny considering you have 9k ABP and Im #6 on the attackers ranking...try again..

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Even though ED or saintedstarr is my alliancemate I'm gonna go with bigbaldguy on this. The guy is in no way shape or form a turtle, unless there is some super aggressive species of turtle I haven't heard of in which case Id like to revise my opinion

DeletedUser

Turtles are scary.

I'd ROFL if your alliance merged and you both iwere in the same alliances :')

DeletedUser

This is getting rather sad now.

Take it to the battle field. We're just going in circles here.

Anyone watch Glee?

DeletedUser

This is getting rather sad now.

Take it to the battle field. We're just going in circles here.

QUOTE]

Thats a great Idea.. How bout we do a little SaintedStarr VS BigBaldguy war? 1v1 your alliance cant help you ..mine cant help me? The offers on the table if you accept..launch your attacks if youre scared ..dont launch...and no excuse about the INP war with ONE* you are too far from the action to even count =/

No Need to reply here as you stated...Actions speak louder than words so either attack or and go hide (again) in your corner

DeletedUser22940

It is a great idea, but I am not so full of myself to think I can take you head on at this point. I have never denied your in-game skill only that I am annoyed that every time I post something you twist it and derail the forum. Thus our own special thread.

Our battle will come soon enough, don't fret. Keep on killing Silence and our paths will cross.

DeletedUser

Well quit making post trying to manipulate people and twisting the facts.. Sorry I Call BS when i see it,, and it makes you mad when you get called on your own BS

DeletedUser4278

Just remember BBG, actions speak much louder than words :pro:

Feel free to upload reports when you get out of that turtle shell.

It is a great idea, but I am not so full of myself to think I can take you head on at this point.

So let me get this straight you created a post called you vs BBG,you called him a turtle and then went on to say actions speak louder than words. And yet when called out on this you state that your not so full of yourself that you think you can beat him? Why make all of this then if you just intend to do nothing? Why insult a player and then hide from him :heh:

DeletedUser

1v1 of two nearly equal players would be nice to see. Kind of unfair for him being half BBGs size, but hopefully he grows rapidly enough so that a 1v1 can happen. I'll let you know if he's cheating ian, just let me know the same for BBG. Going to keep this a fair fight... if it ever happens. =D

DeletedUser3393

1v1 is only fair if both sides attack and defend. As this is clearly a defender's game. One person can easily turtle up and never lose.

DeletedUser

I disagree. Even with turtling you can't stack all of your cities at the same time but you can have incoming attacks against all of them. Plus if you put all cities in revolt and send enough CS with attacks and fakes it would be hard to block them all.

DeletedUser3393

Haha, I think a smart turtle can manage all that. If we have 2 players fighting with both having 20 towns each. I can have 20 towns with wall 25 and a tower. The attacker will need at least 2-3 land nukes to put any city in revolt. So, he will probably only be able revolt 4-5 cities max. and then with the 12hr CS window, enough time to move just 50% of land defense from other cities (in case they have fakes coming) and stack the revolted cities. Though attaker wouldn't have a lot of troops left.

IDK, never had 1v1 before.. lol

DeletedUser4278

I disagree. Even with turtling you can't stack all of your cities at the same time but you can have incoming attacks against all of them. Plus if you put all cities in revolt and send enough CS with attacks and fakes it would be hard to block them all.

Could not agree more fal AA if you super turtle what are your odds of taking a city from an active player? about 0%. Your odds of loosing a city might be 1-10% but still eventually they are going to take one whereas you won't ever get one.

Although i don't get why your making this point all considering your number 3 in attack :p

DeletedUser

Could not agree more fal AA if you super turtle what are your odds of taking a city from an active player? about 0%. Your odds of loosing a city might be 1-10% but still eventually they are going to take one whereas you won't ever get one.

Although i don't get why your making this point all considering your number 3 in attack :p

AA wasn't making the point that the turtle would actively take cities, but the fight become stalemate with the obvious effectiveness of defending in this game.

If it were a fight for the long run the turtle would win, purely because as AA said it's a defending game an Super Turtling in this case would see the majority of BP going toward that player enabling him/her to grow faster.

Thereby being able to build more cities, make them offensive, revolt the other guy and ensure certain destruction.

In a nutshell.

DeletedUser

Turtle loses plain and simple attacker has the advantage as attacking does more damage than defending ...knock the wall down and the defender is in a bind... Of course you must put multiple citys in revolt and send multiple attacks on each city but in the long run the attacker wins... SOD tried the turtle mode on us we walked thru it. It becomes a matter of simple math in the long run =/

DeletedUser4278

AA wasn't making the point that the turtle would actively take cities.

If it were a fight for the long run the turtle would win, purely because as AA said it's a defending game an Super Turtling in this case would see the majority of BP going toward that player enabling him/her to grow faster.

Thereby being able to build more cities, make them offensive, revolt the other guy and ensure certain destruction.

In a nutshell.

If your super turtling you don't make offense you go all out defence.. hence the term turtle so i don't see how he would revolt the other guy with no offense.

And yeah maybe he gets more BP but the offensive player will get some use that to take a 7-13k city and save himself 4 weeks of building and have a nuke up and running in a week. Where as a turtle will colonise a city and build it up along with making defensive units. I fail to see how that ensures the offensive players destruction.