Antonis the Brilliant
Hads
joe1984
TommyKnight
Marius Ember
Flah
Rj95324
AnheloScienta

It is time I joined this list. Playing this world with this many cities has become more of a choir than fun anymore. I would like to salute The Jinn and everything they stand for but I just don't have the will to plod along through this many cities for any cause.

I would also like to say thank you to some honorable and fun enemies including but not limited to:

Zatoichi (for sending my support back even when it arrived too late)

crazy bob (for making sure I stayed awake :p )

iwko (for being fun to talk with on these forums and fun to attack when I had the time)

Monovoa (for being a good sport when she took my cities,not that I wouldn't have rather kept them, unlike some I've played against in this and other worlds)

and even SGT Slaughter (I used to think you were a bad guy but have learned that everything comes to how you treat someone the same comes to their response).

PS.Don't expect me to just disappear ingame as I will be protecting my cities with the same vigor as always until they are internalized.

DeletedUser

Salute me too , i took citys from you too ... :D Just kidding ...

All the best in RL , and have fun protecting your citys now that u said this :) :)

DeletedUser16292

Respect to you even though you were on the dark side;)

May the force be with you,
Always

DeletedUser

It is always a big loss for Zeta when big player leaves.And it is even greater when veteran such as yourself leave it.You have been here I think since the birth of Zeta.Played in some of the strongest alliances that Zeta gave birth to.You used to be more in the offense side so to say before then in the last period of time but as much as you were good in offense you showed you are in defense a little better,you little turtle.:D

One of the few enemies I do respect due to their respectful behavior in fights and in conversations.It would have been fun having you on the same side I think.:D But it was good having you as an enemy as well. Hope you'll change your mind but if you don't I wish you all the best in rl.Take care!

DeletedUser19554

best of luck in rl sacmaster

sigh who's next it seems everyone is leaving left and right on both sides of this war whos next

DeletedUser

Good luck in RL, wish you didn't have to leave.

Grelio$

DeletedUser

Hope you change your mind about leaving but if not you will be missed

DeletedUser

Sorry to see you go Sac. You were a good adversary and the banter was much better later in the game.

DeletedUser6038

I am sorry to see you leave sac, you have always been a respected adversary and an interesting voice in these forums. Good and honorable players like yourself will always be missed when gone, whether being a brother in arms or a long standing foe for without you guys this game is not fun.

I hope you will reconsider, I know how much pain is to micromanage all those cities, but hero worlds are not too far away I believe and is an experience all old timers should taste before they leave grepo.

Take care and best of luck!