Known Bug Sanctuary task wants me to construct a temple when I already have one

DeletedUser

Bit stuck with this, think it is a bug so I'm posting it here. If anyone has advice that'd be appreciated.

World: Katane
In Game Name: Lord Taiki
Have check the known bugs list: Yes
Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Yes
Have you tried a different computer/laptop/tablet/phone: Yes, tried from the mobile app on a Nexus 10 and from a desktop computer.
Have you tried a different connection: Yes, tried from WiFi at home and WiFi at office.
Full Version or Mobile Version: Both
Browser and Version: Chrome Version 32.0.1700.107 m
Overview of the bug:

I have a Sanctuary task, which shows as 'all requirements met', yet when I click on it it instructs me to construct a temple. My temple is at level 3...

Going to try to attach some images.

grepolis.png

grepolis1.PNG

grepolis2.png

DeletedUser

clear cache and try again mate...

I did clear cache. I even stated as much in my post.

Anyway I left it this afternoon as it was annoying me and it has finally caught up and sorted itself out.

DeletedUser38224

If this happens again, try sending in a support ticket.

DeletedUser27700

We know about this one, just send in a ticket and we will fix you up asap.

DeletedUser

this same thing is happing to me

How do I resolve this issue. has been sat in my task list for days now and will not clear on lap top, tablet if my android phone!!! help :(

Bit stuck with this, think it is a bug so I'm posting it here. If anyone has advice that'd be appreciated.

World: Katane
In Game Name: Lord Taiki
Have check the known bugs list: Yes
Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Yes
Have you tried a different computer/laptop/tablet/phone: Yes, tried from the mobile app on a Nexus 10 and from a desktop computer.
Have you tried a different connection: Yes, tried from WiFi at home and WiFi at office.
Full Version or Mobile Version: Both
Browser and Version: Chrome Version 32.0.1700.107 m
Overview of the bug:

I have a Sanctuary task, which shows as 'all requirements met', yet when I click on it it instructs me to construct a temple. My temple is at level 3...

Going to try to attach some images.

grepolis.png

grepolis1.PNG

grepolis2.png