Sanity

• Thread starter DeletedUser18571
  • Start date

DeletedUser18571

Name: Sanity
member cap maximum (30)

Sanity is a new alliance located in ocean 56. Our goals are simply to create an organized and aggressive Rim alliance. I am very experienced and i have played grepolis since world Alpha and this is currently my first grepolis 2.0 world. I'm looking for dedicated player that are willing to learn and work together. I want players that aren't afraid to challenge the big MRA's and elites in this world and fight and say F*** You to the top players in this game. no point in being a refugee and giving up before a real war starts.

communication

I will be using skype and a chat room will be set up for all members to use. ask questions, communicate and simply have fun, its a game and enjoy. Have a positive attitude when you win or lose a city. I'm very friendly and i'll reply to you as soon as I can.

Contact me anytime, ingame or forums.

P.S. Please do not spam this thread and or make meaningless post. I hate when players that think they are pro's comment on threads and are complete noobs ingame.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Name: Sanity
member cap maximum (30)

Propaganda is a new alliance located in ocean 56. Our goals are simply to create an organized and aggressive Rim alliance. I am very experienced and i have played grepolis since world Alpha and this is currently my first grepolis 2.0 world. I'm looking for dedicated player that are willing to learn and work together. I want players that aren't afraid to challenge the big MRA's and elites in this world and fight and say F*** You to the top players in this game. no point in being a refugee and giving up before a real war starts.

communication

I will be using skype and a chat room will be set up for all members to use. ask questions, communicate and simply have fun, its a game and enjoy. Have a positive attitude when you win or lose a city. I'm very friendly and i'll reply to you as soon as I can.

Contact me anytime, ingame or forums.

P.S. Please do not spam this thread and or make meaningless post. I hate when players that think they are pro's comment on threads and are complete noobs ingame.

the alliance cap for the world is only 30

DeletedUser

sorry, this may sound obvious to other people, but when we are talking about worlds... what is the 2.0 for?

DeletedUser

He is not mocking your alliance, TC0, but InSaNiTy on Upsilon. Or that is my guess.

DeletedUser18571

wow, I clearly told everyone not to spam this thread. Its a recruitment thread and you guys are making it go off topic.

Do not post here unless you are in ocean 56 and interested in joining.

Btw, the name is Sanity, how am i mocking other alliances in other worlds that dont even have the same name. how stupid are you.

DeletedUser18571

We are currently the second ranked alliance in ocean 56. We are growing at a steady pace and cant wait to see what will happen in our area.

DeletedUser18571

ummm your in O55 and currently The alliance i founded WOLFPACK is second

I'm actually at the border of ocean 55 and ocean 56. i clearly stated We (Sanity) are ranked number two in ocean 56.

Read thoroughly before commenting.

DeletedUser18571

Its fine, It gets annoying when someone spams my recruitment thread, I hate having to repeat myself Don't Post or spam here.