Saska is right: ABP is bad (PnP vs spirit 45)

DeletedUser21770

Lynx, right now no XD You'll have to figure that out for yourself. I'm just giving it a second go. Not taking it mega seriously at this time. The only reason I replied to this topic was due to billy making hypocritical comments that I strongly disagreed with.

DeletedUser21770

It's fine, he's running his mouth without knowing anything about me, so it makes him look like more of an idiot than most of his other attempted insults.

I'd say hi to you Jacqui, since it's been a while, but this isn't the place for it XD

DeletedUser11067

some really good info coming out here,iam learning alot here?

DeletedUser

This isn"t a game you think grepolis is a game then get off your pc your not worth a damn to call yourself a grepolis player leave nooow.

Grepolis is life if u die u die. If you live then continue with your stupid life with your dumb wife and useless kids.

DeletedUser16679

This isn"t a game you think grepolis is a game then get off your pc your not worth a damn to call yourself a grepolis player leave nooow.

Grepolis is life if u die u die. If you live then continue with your stupid life with your dumb wife and useless kids.

LMAO im female don't have a wife. And the rest not worth a comment , :p,

DeletedUser21770

I personally can't tell if that post was serious or not. I guess that's the result of seeing so many posts that are in a similar vein that were actually serious <.<

DeletedUser

It probably is life to all the NOOBS there are and their academy.

DeletedUser

Grepolis is life until Diablo 3 is launched... no disrespect but gotta tell it the way it is