Saska is right: ABP is bad (PnP vs spirit 45)

DeletedUser1405

All this experience, makes me wonder why you look into other worlds when you are so strong in your other worlds.
And before you ask yes i play another world.
Players choose what type of city they wish to set up be it 210 LS or 300 Biremes, 1500 Slingers or 1500 Hoppies it makes no difference if you are caught offline with a well organised attack against your cities with a few decent fakes thrown in.

DeletedUser11067

lol you cant get any faker than you,you back stabbing noob and why black legion took you in i never no but no doubt your do to them what you done to the poseidons and internaly destroy them

DeletedUser1405

Sorry to have to do this to all the PM members still loyal to the alliance there,

Lets have it right billy, you invited me to sort the alliance out, which i enjoyed doing, we got to 3rd in the rankings top 2 in ABP and DBP. And were reaping the benefits of the attack groups i had set up.
And what did Mr personality do, he disbanded all the battle groups stripped me and a few others of their privs and set himself up a group of players with little experience to work the alliance.
Up to that point we had lost One inactive village, after that we lost 5 in the next few days and what did you do you messaged everyone to send Biremes and defenc to your village(My hero).
Sorry Billy you destroyed PM everyone that has left did so because they were sick of you asking for the alliance to defend your cities and because of your actions.
Ask them all Billy then you will realise that the high intelligence you were endowed with was put to the wrong use, you should never have been a leader/founder.
You are the worst Founder i have ever worked with, you let everyone else do the work then claim the plaudits for yourself.
Enjoy your existance fool, for hopefully Byzantium will work you out .

DeletedUser21418

Need to back mike up on this one

i have ben reading your forum, allmost since day one, it have been som off the most funny reading i have ever seen.

And Billy the joke is on you, the bedst TOY EVER

DeletedUser11067

Very good with words mickey the mouse,you started a war with the plague so the 13th legion and the black spot could merge without being attack, well mr mouse i was the only one who was attacking the right alliance and as you were the leader of the poseidons and it was the worst days work ive ever done,but i do agree with one thing you said and thats was when you said my fort,i agree i should have never let you in,we had 3 really good players i was one clint30 was the other and thumdium was the other and both players from the beginning warned me about you micky mouse,but i said ill give you a chance,1 day later thudium left and then clint30 left,well you live and learn mr mouse and you will learn the hard way.

ps i garantee mike62 is a spy for the noobs

DeletedUser

it might be true!
I know how Karniet works and they are not trustable at all!
And Mikey seems the same!

DeletedUser1405

I started the war with Plague because they were our closest rivals in O44 at the time and common sense says that you attack them before they have chance to get organised, sorry Billy thought you were an experienced battler(your words).
Plague managed to get a grip because you stripped the battle groups of their leaders and gave Wriggley the job of Military leader.
As for Thudium and Clint, Thudium left because he wanted a position and you wouldn't give him One. Clint left because he didnt want to fight the Plague, yet again more lies.
As for saying i am spying, i am going to leave that to your ignorance as i have a lot of friends in the game who know i don't work like that. (I don't need to )
Lynx242 don't know who you are so please find out about me before making silly comments unless you are wanting to take sides with Mr Intelligent.
Lets have a laugh Billy you stopped the whole alliance building offensive troops and told them to build Biremes and defence, this was you First mistake and it cost the alliance 8 villages.

Keep it up Billy all your doing is getting everyone laughing at you, remember people are leaving you in droves and it has nothing to do with me, some have joined Spirit, how do you explain that One

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11067

well i must be getting to you micky mouse because you keep replying to my messages and take alook at my stats micky the mouse and take alook at your own,lol i forgot you dont attack you just do alot of talk,

DeletedUser1405

Your not getting to me fool, and don't forget I was in your alliance and I know how you got your BP.
Ordering your alliance to send Biremes and defence to protect you is how you work. I take it this is the real reason you are blubbering in here you don't have enough players to protect your backside anymore.
And yes I only have One village, why do I need to rush its a Marathon not a Sprint.
And yes I'm going to keep responding it cheers me up to watch you making a huge fool out of yourself, the whole of Byzantium knows you and what you are. Yes you may get someone sticking up for you but that's because they feel sorry for you.
Keep it up bud I need a good laugh.
Hows your military commander you placed all that trust in OMG he upped and left for Spirit of 45, wonder why?
I'd look internally if I were you as the PM forums make some interesting reading, even now.

DeletedUser21770

Is billy200 a part of NOOBS now or something? His short one sentence answers seem oddly familiar <.< No offence to NOOBS of course. At least you have got some capabilities in the Byzantium World. From what I have read and seen, billy200 lacks that ability at this time.

DeletedUser

images

Lets just celebrate the new year son, no need for drama

put whatever beef you got in the grill and move on

DeletedUser21560

Your not getting to me fool, and don't forget I was in your alliance and I know how you got your BP.
Ordering your alliance to send Biremes and defence to protect you is how you work. I take it this is the real reason you are blubbering in here you don't have enough players to protect your backside anymore.
And yes I only have One village, why do I need to rush its a Marathon not a Sprint.
And yes I'm going to keep responding it cheers me up to watch you making a huge fool out of yourself, the whole of Byzantium knows you and what you are. Yes you may get someone sticking up for you but that's because they feel sorry for you.
Keep it up bud I need a good laugh.
Hows your military commander you placed all that trust in OMG he upped and left for Spirit of 45, wonder why?
I'd look internally if I were you as the PM forums make some interesting reading, even now.

A bit weird that he got all that DBP from others defending him... i thought the BP got divided to all the ones who sent help...

DeletedUser

A bit weird that he got all that DBP from others defending him... i thought the BP got divided to all the ones who sent help...
It was not like this all the time!
as I know it only started to divide bps from 2.0

DeletedUser1405

Speak with any ex-member from PM they will fill you in on some of the goings on in there, every player in the alliance was expected to send at least One transport to defend the Founders cities.

DeletedUser

Hehe yea we know that billys old members got spammed with pms regarding such things :) But still billy must have had some decent def troops him self also. Lets see what happens, I bet some noob ally will take him under their wings, if not the noobs then the noobs. LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1405

No one has ever denied he built his own troops but it makes it a lot easier to build if you know your city is well defended and losses will be at a minimum.
As much as i don't like him i will still wish him good luck for the future in whatever he decides to do.

DeletedUser11067

happy new year to all the bad players in the black legion

happy new year to the only 2 good players that the black legion have

:cool: