Saska is right: ABP is bad (PnP vs spirit 45)

DeletedUser11067

sorry didnt no reports couldnt be shown here piratedj in revolt lol:cool:

DeletedUser16679

The best players on the server can be put in revolt if caught off line, landing a CS in their harbour is what counts, :p

DeletedUser21770

Why does every thread on the Byz forums end up changing topic by the 5th page or so <.<
Oh and billy, to post a report you'll need to printscreen, crop so you just see the report, then blank out the number of troops you had/killed (since you're not supposed to show troops)

DeletedUser16679

Oh and billy, to post a report you'll need to printscreen, crop so you just see the report, then blank out the number of troops you had/killed (since you're not supposed to show troops)

no need if anyone is interested all they have to do is copy and paste it onto a message in game, but all it shows is no units visible on both ends and a revolt has been stirred up ,

DeletedUser11067

Iam still here

LoL,

still here black wussy,

i gave away two of my citys and your still struggling to take my 2 last cities,iam just gutted for my members who joined you,i think bad move for them,

piratedj you are the worst player ive ever seen,really good at talking and back stabbing,but one to one with me no chance,its nice to have alot of members behind you,but thats all you have

mike62 backstabber and nandro backstabber (SW)

DeletedUser

LoL,

i gave away two of my citys

Why????? :heh:

piratedj you are the worst player ive ever seen,really good at talking and back stabbing,but one to one with me no chance,its nice to have alot of members behind you,but thats all you have

I think you need to have a look around and probably play in a few more worlds if you have come to that conclusion

mike62 backstabber and nandro backstabber (SW)

Do you have a thing for Mike??? you seem to mention him in every post

DeletedUser11067

yes i do and you i dont no about but free advise the city you took i could have easy defend and now after all big month i wish i did and the only reason i didnt is because i thought you were more man than that but i was wrong again;it must be me,live and leaqrn the good thing that comes out of all this is how bad use are really,but theirs no alliance out their with some balls to take use on,so i decided to do on my own and my dp says it all and ive still put these ?????????????? in revolt and got good bp at the same time lol

DeletedUser21770

So...you have a really high DBP count and you're proud of that?

I seems to me like you feel as if most of Grepolis owes you something for one player (you claim) having 'stabbed you in the back'. Two words.

War.
Game.

Whether Mike62 stabbed you in the back or not doesn't matter to me, but to be going on about it when backstabbing is a common thing in games like this is pointless. The only person you can blame is yourself as a leader. If you were a good leader you'd have tried to keep him onside. You obviously did something to make Mike leave (and backstab). Blame him all you like dude, but some of the blame rests on your shoulders as well ;)

DeletedUser11067

look nooby alls iam asking is one to one, not alliance a hole alliance on one and in your alliance in ephesus look at ashley1994 you dope i was the top in abp in your alliance still i give up,because of pure bad leadership chuck people that dont no keep players who kiss your ,not everyone in thise game thinks like you some just wanna learn and play

DeletedUser21770

...OK that was just about coherent.

Players are removed for one reason and one reason only at the early stages: development.

Just like a player develops, so too should the alliance, and if that means making the necessary removals, then sadly that must be done. Why you're stating this I don't know, since you've never been a part of us anyway. As for bad leadership...well I'll leave your former allies to respond to that I think, since it seems like you're a bit of a hypocrite in my eyes. If you want to take this further, message me on the forums or in-game, because it has no relation to Byzantium, which is the topic we were talking about in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11067

yes your correct i cant speak for players that hide i dont and you doppy are one of them who hide,but have alot to say in forums but thats about it so get off the air waves and let the men speak.

DeletedUser11067

LoL how quick was that i said one name and already out of your alliance,i just looked lol how bad can use get

DeletedUser21770

...ok and now I ask what you mean by hiding? I'm playing the game just like you are. In fact, most of what you've typed in the last 2 posts has made little sense at all to me.

Fact is, you're clueless about Ephesus, you're clueless about how to play the game, and you're clueless on how to lead an alliance (and given how you're not in an alliance on Byzantium or Ephesus, you obviously have trouble getting into one nowadays as well), and you're certainly clueless on how to be social on these forums.

I have nothing against you billy. I just feel your attitude is, quite frankly, atrocious, and that you should try deflating your head before you shove it up your rear, so it won't get stuck up there.

LoL how quick was that i said one name and already out of your alliance,i just looked lol how bad can use get

And I say again, what are you on about <.< the last player I removed was as a joke between myself and them since they dared me to do it (and I brought them back in again afterwards anyway). This occurred at about 7PM servertime.. ashley1994 was removed long before you ever made that post.

I personally don't deal with recruitment/removals. That's my co-founder's job.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11067

ok mate why are you talking here when your in another world doppy

DeletedUser21770

Cos I'm still in this world under a different name.

Oh and it's 'Dopey'. Not Doppy.

DeletedUser11067

am i upsetting you lol,i love players like you that have so much to say but no balls to back up

DeletedUser21770

<.<

OK clearly you've got issues so I'm going to leave you to it and go to bed. When you decide you're grown up enough to talk properly (or learn to troll with half-decent effect) please let me know and I'll be willing to talk to you again. Until then, try not to make yourself look TOO stupid in my absence ;)

Take care now billy.

DeletedUser11067

sorry your probaly piratedj lol what a noob,said 1 name to him and within 2mins he was chuck that says alot about you nooby,by the way with capital N

DeletedUser11067

were is rising damp gone lol,i forgot is under a different name now