Intermediate Saturn's Art Shop

DeletedUser

Hello I'm Elliott and I've decided to open a Sig/COA/Avatar shop for you guys :)

A caveat; I am not a professional graphic artist. I am an Architecture student who takes/has had graphic design classes to develop my design skills. I bought a tablet and Photoshop/Indesign/Illustrator so I might as well put them to use whilst in between farming runs.

Some Examples of my work:
cloakndagger.png

sadiepupcopy-1.png
LDtagcopy-2.png
Talawolfbcopy-3.png
iglootag.png
obamadtag.png

saintsig-1.png

poolguy.png

prabhasig.png

FORM:

Sig/Avy/COA:
Description:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22115

sig request

Theme: Killer Bees
Text: Sparticus991-Killer Bees
Size: 120x700

and a matching Avvy please

DeletedUser18825

Nice shop!

Sig Request:
Text: Brotherhood of Anarchy
Description: Make it .png and (like my current sig) have it just be text only. Maybe a glow or something for the background. It just needs to be text and a translucent glow. But, the text needs to be epic!

Size: 500-700 wide, and 100-120 tall

DeletedUser

Hope you like it..
Still learning this stuff so hopefully I'll get better as I do more

BoAsigcopy.png

DeletedUser

yeah ill have one done :)

be as creative as ya can with

pool guy

a picture in it would be cool
lol

DeletedUser20429

I'll vouch for him as he was the first to post in my shop.

DeletedUser

CoA Request

Theme: Cool Red
Text: Red Army
Size: 240x180

DeletedUser

pool guy you wanted a sig right?
poolguy.png

pgavy.png

DeletedUser

Here's your CoA, AA

redarmy-1.png

Attachments

• redarmy.jpg
    redarmy.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1

DeletedUser

Hey could I please have 240x180 or less for my alliance?

Just do something really cool with a dagger (and maybe a cloak). My alliances name is Cloak and Dagger.

Thanks in advance!

DeletedUser

Type: Signature
Theme: Divine war
Setting: Hell basically. A lot of flame and blood >:D
Size: Anything with a height and width larger than 150(h)x400(w)

Keep up the nice work so far man. Everything you've put out looks awesome!

DeletedUser

Prahba I did yours first cause i've been wanting to do something with flames. this took me forever so i hope you like it :p

prabhasig.png

DeletedUser

Here's yours spartinpastic :)
The name reminded me of something mysterious and ...idk illusive, so i did like a smoke effect.

cloakndagger.png

DeletedUser

Prahba I did yours first cause i've been wanting to do something with flames. this took me forever so i hope you like it :p

prabhasig.png

That's very nice work but not entirely what I'm looking for. The flame and everything is perfect but it's missing the blood/war aspect which was a large portion of my want for the signature. I'll definitely sport it for now though :)

DeletedUser

I am once again after a siggy. :)

Size- What ever the biggest size allowed is without me needing to put it in a spoiler
Main text- Just 'Tom'.
Secondary text (If possible can i have 2 sigs created? One with this secondary text and one without, so that i can see if i think i actually want it.)- Free Agent (smaller, maybe in the bottom right corner).

Main themes- Urban also I am really into bikes (as in bicycles), so if it is poss, maybe work something with a bike into it (but if it looks weird, ditch it!!)

Fanks in advance. :)

DeletedUser

Size- What ever the biggest size allowed is without me needing to put it in a spoiler
Text - Death follows The Wicked
theme - something that's both scary and looks cool ( be creative ) and something to go with my name

also if you could create a similar one for my avatar

if you could do all of this i would relay appreciated it and plus rep you :D

Best Regards
Thedemon447

DeletedUser

Hey man, i need one with an avvy as well if possible. Im sick of not having a mean sig :)

Size: As big as im allowed

Text: I really have not idea, so feel free to use your imagination! Maybe my name or something?? Its kinda gay though, i need a new
forum account lol xP My other ign is Sic0tiC, so maybe if that is better you can use that.

Theme: fire or something like this. (feel free to not use it)
Eyes.jpg

DeletedUser

Hey man,

I am looking for a signiture and a avatar! I dont know really what I want I just want it to have fire in it! A LOT OF FIRE in a dark background and say my name in the sig! But not in the avatar!

You can play around with it just try to make it like I described!

Thanks and will you post it here?