Sausage Smugglers

DeletedUser

Do you like speedos? Perhaps wearing speedos in the morning, evening, even at supper time? Well come on over to the Sausage Smugglers alliance, a sausage fest everyday (women are desperately needed to even out the guy to girl ratio).

Anyways we are starting out in the SW corner, and it will be comprised of a couple of the better players from the tau alliance 'krypteia' who have grown bored due to everyone worthy of fighting mostly leaving. We also will have those that were forming 'The Gateway' in here as well. Anyways, lookin forward to these sweet settings.

Members:
Freaknasty022
oliver2oo4
raizzo
xxaidenxx
taskco1
blvdofbd
silza
dchambers
cunninglatias
hulk out
brick23
jimtimium
sshgp13
ominious
atbin
dubaibrian
voja1
xzodd3
kostrc

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12324

Quite...

might join SW on this world a few good alliances look to be starting there.

DeletedUser

Nope, goin SW, already sent out the MM to the players in tau...sorry. Why is it you'd want us to go NW?

DeletedUser

Anyways, a little about ourselves. We will start out with what was some of the best players from krypteia and a few project Eden players from tau. We will have a council of a cpl leaders, but also have an off site chat room where major discussions can be brought up by all members. We are all players that are proven to play the server for the long haul. The reason for leaving tau is due to lack of competition. We are all active on forums, and with our half filled roster we will be able to pick up the big players who wisely hold off on joining an alliance right away. By tomorrow we should all be set up, and if your looking for a group with smart leadership, smart players, and good order, then look no further than your friendly neighborhood sausage smugglers.

DeletedUser

looks like a decent line-up, just make sure you give oliver some extra lessons before the world opens :p

i joke ofc, he should be fine unless daleyman decides to follow him here ;)

DeletedUser

looks like a decent line-up, just make sure you give oliver some extra lessons before the world opens :p

i joke ofc, he should be fine unless daleyman decides to follow him here ;)

Lol, I'm sure oliver will keep all his exp with you in mind, wouldn't be surprised if he makes his first town pyphagorus again. Sadly you were gone by the time I made the jump to that area. Anywho, lookin' forward to the party.