Save my computer

Discussion in 'Archive' started by firelord0001, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firelord0001

firelord0001 Guest

hey guys I need help! My computer's pretty much brain dead. It's says it's experiencing some "service snap in"> What's that? How do I get my old computer back? Everything's black but I can access start manager by ctrl+alt+del. Help me.

2. WM802

WM802 Guest

Restart it?

3. firelord0001

firelord0001 Guest

lol it's completely blank. I've been doing for a month. no start , tool bar, nothing! I can access start manager and click on help which sends me to some website. that's how i use the internet

My operating system is ruined. I think I'm being keylogged. How do you format my drives? I ran a few hacking tools , was that the problem?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2011
    GreatKhan likes this.
  4. WM802

WM802 Guest

Delete everything on your computer, that way you can get rid of a possible virus.

5. firelord0001

firelord0001 Guest

How can I delete everything when I can't access anything? My computer's blank! Nothings there

6. WM802

WM802 Guest

How are you talking here then?

7. firelord0001

firelord0001 Guest

Well I hold down ctrl + alt + del which opens up Start Manager. Then I click on service which opens up another tab then I click on help. I click on help website which opens up the google chrome. That's how I'm talking to you lot :D

8. press on the [​IMG] button, and that opens start. And then go to My computer.....and you know the rest

9. firelord0001

firelord0001 Guest

It doesn't work.

10. Get a new PC? I am sure that that will work :p

11. Re-install windows????

12. sploggo

sploggo Guest

yes you have a very serious virus, it is called the Windows Operating System, or FAIL for short.

and guys this is firelord, he is just trolololing you.

Ac04 likes this.
  13. firelord0001

firelord0001 Guest

Seriously I'm not. I haven't told my parents yet. How am I trolling you? Please I need help how do I fix this?

14. sploggo

sploggo Guest

not really sure how you are trolling us, I am a little unsure as to the exact meaning of the word myself.

and when you log into the internet instead of coming on grepolis, actually stay on the help page it starts you on and submit a complaint or whatever you are supposed to do.

or put a baseball bat/cricket bat/sports equipment/your foot throught the computer and blame it on your cat/hampster/golfish.

15. firelord0001

firelord0001 Guest

I don't understand it. It's not helpful. There's no fix button :(

Pedropedro likes this.
  16. Evarua

Evarua Guest

Reinstall Windows. If you don't know how, shoot yourself. If you are trolololing, shoot yourself.

17. firelord0001

firelord0001 Guest

I might as well shoot myself :( what about the recovery partian system? how can i format my drive?

18. phoenixavier

phoenixavier Guest

i have the same problem :p lol but lets see i still access everything thru task manager i feel its the ultimate security mode :D lol desktop pic but no desktop, no start menu only thing that works is the task manager and i open everything from there

19. firelord0001

firelord0001 Guest

huh? was that sarcasm?

20. phoenixavier

phoenixavier Guest

no lol :p im being serious

edit heres my desktop

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.