Save the game - deal with bots

• Thread starter DeletedUser41715
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41715

:p:p
No not the same time, not that it has any bearing on the discussion, you want more screenshots, here is a sample of a few more and for your information I am not the only one with countless similar screenshots, taken individually they mean little, looked at together they are very telling. Bear in mind that most if not all these attempts are thrown together quickly and always by the same players.
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

View attachment 11859View attachment 11860View attachment 11861View attachment 11862

You must be jocking. From 100 supps/attacks to manage so few good timings as the reports show, needs no effort. Unfortunately I don't have reports anymore to show you what a bot can do cause they were from previous servers when I was attacked. But it showed 10 attacks 1 sec before and 10 supports same sec. All from the same player. The incident that Lou commented on a previous server, was truly suspicious. But it was 1. We had many attacks and supports excellent timed. I remember that I had 2-3 attacks and 4-5 supports excellent timed (when I mean excellent timed, its attacks 1 sec before and supp same sec). As I admitted to him, I would also be suspicious in his shoes. But it was something rare. The 4 years I play grepo, it was the best timing I ever had. About the tricks you mentioned to snipe by using villages, we all know those. But how do the players that gaby mentioned managed to snipe with birs or ls? Using the villages too?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50833

I wish i had my reports in Taras against BCZ . It was actually lot tighter than yours (+/- 3 seconds)

But they werent bots
- because they sent like 42 attacks and cancelled 30 of them cause those 30 landed way too early or late.
same with supports ,
-I was online everytime they had a CS attempt on me so i knew exactly how many were incoming and cancelled
Sometimes multiple CS as well.

I was alone in BCZ controlled area and my alliance was very far, i really really tried hard to defend that city - but i can only do so much all alone , one day due to RL i missed to save my snipes from attack - so i couldnt do much when CS attempt came(i was still learning so was not a gold user - so no golding snipes :()

Atleast those CS attempts on me - i would never say bots

DeletedUser43435

why laura,you not post here also our bad timing or your good timing?...what about mama sutra or contra ,they snipe many times in same sec with cs...why mama sutra or contra not use bot?....do you want to send supp after 3-4 sec and you snipe in same sec?....in your opinion,laura any player who sends 3-4 support good timing use bots?

Gaby plz don't do the same error like others do. We are entitled to have suspicions about players using bots but without proof we can't accuse publicly. My apologies to mama suta and contra.
Dear laura, since we plan to participate on ww, its important to clean our territory. So priority for us is you and your pals.Bf is not a threat because of their location. However when we can, we also take cities from them or from SC. All our wars are in our favour. We were behind fb but now we are in front. I can't say the same for your alliance. You are losing cities from all. You might be n1 in points but you are nothing but simmers. You are the exact image of little dwarfs and your fate will probably be the same

i dont want to accuse players like mama sutra or contra bc i dont have any proofs...atm i can say congrats ,but I wonder why laura talked only about bot`s BZC and nothing of achievements for players like mama sutra or contra ...or even about her successes
player sniped not once, but several times....

Aethilla

Phrourach
:p:p

You must be jocking. From 100 supps/attacks to manage so few good timings as the reports show, needs no effort.
You keep going on about these 100 supports/attacks which I have yet to see, most of the attempts on me have been thrown together in around 30 minutes and consist of relatively few attacks but all timed perfectly :)
Anyway enough said on this subject we will just have to agree to disagree.
gaby me thinks you do protest too much
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser13405

Bf is not a threat because of their location. However when we can, we also take cities from them or from SC. All our wars are in our favour. We were behind fb but now we are in front. I can't say the same for your alliance. You are losing cities from all. You might be n1 in points but you are nothing but simmers. You are the exact image of little dwarfs and your fate will probably be the same

I added the bold. Math must not be your strong suit. According to the numbers, the score between FB and BZC is 11-8 in favor of FB.

BZC Gains.pngBZC losses.png

Not saying you guys are not good opponents, but facts are facts and on a public forum I would ask that they be corrected.

DeletedUser41715

I added the bold. Math must not be your strong suit. According to the numbers, the score between FB and BZC is 11-8 in favor of FB.

View attachment 11863View attachment 11864

Not saying you guys are not good opponents, but facts are facts and on a public forum I would ask that they be corrected.

You haven't counted some conquests that your players were kicked or left don't know exactly, but they were bf when we put them under siege. I don't say we win with big margin, but we re in front

DeletedUser41715

Now laura look what you made us do. We take cities from fb to areas we don't really care because you are still on VM and we can't take yours. Cmon, come back. We missed you. And I hope that you don't plan to ghost or not to show up. We like our food alive.

PS. Its the first time an enemy use gold to assist us. I am talking about yesterdays siege where the player used gold to raise wall to 10 and helped us kill his alliance flyers easily

DeletedUser3613

Cool story bro ;) interesting that you posted it in a thread about bot use ;)

DeletedUser22708

PS. Its the first time an enemy use gold to assist us. I am talking about yesterdays siege where the player used gold to raise wall to 10 and helped us kill his alliance flyers easily

First time, you must be new to this game

DeletedUser3613

What the hell is an olu ?? and where do i research it please ?

DeletedUser10962

Well I do know that Jay (j.n.c) is on vacation but figgy and baud might find this thread bit interesting.

Doubt it the thread itself is fine possibly should be acropolis or ideas not in a specific server sub forum but I think ideas about how to regain players confidence in the integrity of the game are useful. Accusations of cheating though are not permitted and I assume will be deleted as soon as a mod comes by

DeletedUser41715

Doubt it the thread itself is fine possibly should be acropolis or ideas not in a specific server sub forum but I think ideas about how to regain players confidence in the integrity of the game are useful. Accusations of cheating though are not permitted and I assume will be deleted as soon as a mod comes by

DJ since I play on this server and me and mine are facing accusations from many players, that's why I chose to post here instead of genera thread. Bots remind me a little of doping. Is always one step in front from antidoping. So far inno has failed to deal with it. And it really surprises me and makes me suspicious why they have failed when the solution I proposed is so simple. I don't want to think that inno has discovered another recourse to gain money. However the periodically opening of the accounts is a necessity.

DeletedUser3613

The periodic opening of accounts does happen, the problem is that a timing bot as is being suggested here may be run what 5/10% of the time the player is on line and certainly not when the player is not on this means that the only way to find it would be to scan thousands of bits of code and then scrutinise that code a few times to ensure any decision made is the right one. The doping non doping and bot or not to bit thing really comes down the size of a persons will and character, I think the problem is the same as life in general now and that is that people don't have the proverbial testicles to man up and do things properly if there is an easy way it takes a big man to say no ;)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I've cleaned the thread and am going to reopen it but if I need to step in a second time in the coming days I'm going to have to close it. I'm trusting you all to keep things within the forum rules.

DeletedUser43011

It will always be the case in life that certain individuals will always search for that extra edge be it legitimate or other, only way to beat players like that is deprive them of sleep and harass with copious amounts of attacks until the idea it isn't tolerated slaps them clean in the face.

DeletedUser41715

It will always be the case in life that certain individuals will always search for that extra edge be it legitimate or other, only way to beat players like that is deprive them of sleep and harass with copious amounts of attacks until the idea it isn't tolerated slaps them clean in the face.

The best thing I red here the last period. I never send second attack to a player I know is on unless I try to conquer a city

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Alright I did give everyone a second chance with this thread and it seems people want it to be closed since the forum rule breaking has continued. So, like I warned, I am now closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.