SBF vs Oblivion and all 30 academies

DeletedUser41897

You guys having fun yet Roberto?:) I see you are back from a holiday.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To be fair, this got more of a response than any PnP Oneman is capable of doing ;)

DeletedUser

Each one of top 20 in SBF can fight whole Oblivion single handedly with other hand tied to back and blindfold on.

Oblahblion suck so much. Just today one of them sent 10 ls and around 100 transports full of ponies against siege of his city and 10.000 birs in its harbor. He killed 1 bir and gave over 2500 bps.

He could ask SBF how many birs are stacked in his place if he doesn't know how to check them. I suppose SBF will be doing conquests of Oblivion cities with 300 birs in future and it will be enough.

Damn, I was not so bad first hour after I started playing.

DeletedUser

This player made one even "greater attack". Full nuke of slings and 12 ls against same wall of 10.000 birs. Loss of 3000 bps for 16 abps (2 biremes).

:O

DeletedUser

This player made one even "greater attack". Full nuke of slings and 12 ls against same wall of 10.000 birs. Loss of 3000 bps for 16 abps (2 biremes).

:O
I know one guy from top 3 who call that tactic smart and tricky :) But he send no ls at all ;)
Oblivion really strong and could won, but their problem is a peace, you cannot won by having NAPs with everyone around.
When real war for WW will come - they wont be ready for it, so its really good what they joined a fun at last.

DeletedUser

Funny thing is Oblivion sent over 300 attacks at a city we have in their core and they didn't even clear the city. Poor guys.

DeletedUser41897

Funny thing is Oblivion sent over 300 attacks at a city we have in their core and they didn't even clear the city. Poor guys.

I would like to believe that there was skill involved and this was all part of my master plan! :cool:

DeletedUser

Each one of top 20 in SBF can fight whole Oblivion single handedly with other hand tied to back and blindfold on.

Oblahblion suck so much. Just today one of them sent 10 ls and around 100 transports full of ponies against siege of his city and 10.000 birs in its harbor. He killed 1 bir and gave over 2500 bps.

He could ask SBF how many birs are stacked in his place if he doesn't know how to check them. I suppose SBF will be doing conquests of Oblivion cities with 300 birs in future and it will be enough.

Damn, I was not so bad first hour after I started playing.

Hahaha, our inabilities are only beaten by your mastery of english :p

DeletedUser

We only have one academy more than you. My arithmetic is a bit poo, does that mean you have 29?

DeletedUser33944

Hahaha, our inabilities are only beaten by your mastery of english :p

bro i know this is all fun and games but dont go making fun of someone whose english isnt their first/best language or if they never got first in the spelling bee :p.

DeletedUser

We only have one academy more than you. My arithmetic is a bit poo, does that mean you have 29?

What in the world are you talking about? Oblivion, Oblivion2, 0blivion, You'll Never Walk Alone, You'll Never Walk Alone 2, Expendables.....

DeletedUser

What in the world are you talking about? Oblivion, Oblivion2, 0blivion, You'll Never Walk Alone, You'll Never Walk Alone 2, Expendables.....

LoL what he said. Don't even come on here and say that those aren't your academies either because I have PM's and battle reports that will make you look even more dumb. Just trying to save you some embarrassment.

DeletedUser

We have a NAP with YNWA and YNWA2. This does not constitute an academy. Feel free to post all the Pm's and battle reports you like but none of them are going to prove that we have anything more than 2 academies.

What about the expendables? are you just listing all the alliances you can think of ;)