SCMG or SC WUSSY!

Thane Badger

Phrourach
I think thane just got tutored!

I think your next post needs to be a lot better than your first.

Fact is Northern Alliance have only lost 2 cities ever.... both yesterday. 1 was a recent conquest from Titan Rebirth and the other was a recent recruit in an isolated position.

BDT and Titan cities taken by us? ...... 21 if you include the players that get kicked from BDT as soon as the CS lands and don't include players like Echo who hit vacation mode when they have 10 cities reduced to defenceless farms..

I don't need classes from the Blue Dwarf Tribe thank you very much.

I don't aspire to be the supreme overlord of the troll forum so you can spread your poopaganda here.

I'll get back to planning my next conquest.

DeletedUser22179

I think your next post needs to be a lot better than your first.

Fact is Northern Alliance have only lost 2 cities ever.... both yesterday. 1 was a recent conquest from Titan Rebirth and the other was a recent recruit in an isolated position.

BDT and Titan cities taken by us? ...... 21 if you include the players that get kicked from BDT as soon as the CS lands and don't include players like Echo who hit vacation mode when they have 10 cities reduced to defenceless farms..

I don't need classes from the Blue Dwarf Tribe thank you very much.

I don't aspire to be the supreme overlord of the troll forum so you can spread your poopaganda here.

I'll get back to planning my next conquest.

I give you credit you are better at finding our inactives than us

Thane Badger

Phrourach
I suggest you apply a more realistic meaning to the word inactive.

Otherwise more people might see through your nonsense. Grepostats doesn't lie.

There's a few inactive NOW but they weren't a week or two ago.

DeletedUser22179

Oh sorry by inactive I mean people who don't participate in forum and don't post when a cs is inbound or people who are on line for 5 minutes a day to farm and to build

Sorry I wasn't clear

Your right grepo stats does not lie this is why I said

"I give you credit you are better at finding our inactives than us" Because I meant this definition. Otherwise they would not be in our alliance

-----------------------

you are now blocking my in_game messages

you don't have grepo-spirit

Last edited by a moderator:

Thane Badger

Phrourach
Battlecarp is inactive?

Snakatus is inactive?

We don't look at how "active" people are, we just decide which cities we want and attack them. It is hard to find players that fit your definition of active though. in 053 there's Killercat and maybe 2 Titans.

DeletedUser22179

Battlecarp is inactive?

Snakatus is inactive?

We don't look at how "active" people are, we just decide which cities we want and attack them. It is hard to find players that fit your definition of active though. in 053 there's Killercat and maybe 2 Titans.

Face palm @ how inaccurate you are

good night. If you post in next 8 hours something insulting and I don't respond Im asleep (you will anyway)

zzzzzzzzz

Thane Badger

Phrourach
You love it because you can't understand it?

or

You love that you can't understand it?

Regardless that's very puerile of you.

I am aware, everytime you jump into these threads, of becoming embroiled in a pointless argument with a little boy on the Internet.
So you don't have to labour the point.

Thane Badger

Phrourach
ha I actually posted that reply in the wrong thread but it's just as relevent regardless.

You really think you're the dark lord of the Internet don't you?

DeletedUser22179

Well no not at all

Nor have I ever hinted or inferred that

So please stop trying to paint me as a internet addict with no life that is attention hungry and comes to these forums to get that

DeletedUser

My English may not be great, but I feel irony is the term to be used here. The two biggest mouths on the forum now have 3 cities between them.

Seems it was a case of all meow and no bite, and all the kings horses being sent off to the glue factory.

DeletedUser22423

My English may not be great, but I feel irony is the term to be used here. The two biggest mouths on the forum now have 3 cities between them.

Seems it was a case of all meow and no bite, and all the kings horses being sent off to the glue factory.

I would assume that you refer to Killercat66. While I do not know kc, by looking at grepostats and knowing that he/she was ranked one in points not too long ago, my guess is that they kept facing bad moral against much smaller players and the game became boring when it takes forever to take kill enemy troops and get more culture to take another city, and no was attacking them. Most of those conquest where internal which would further back up that theory. In some ways being number one could be very boring don't you think?

DeletedUser

I would assume that you refer to Killercat66. While I do not know kc, by looking at grepostats and knowing that he/she was ranked one in points not too long ago, my guess is that they kept facing bad moral against much smaller players and the game became boring when it takes forever to take kill enemy troops and get more culture to take another city, and no was attacking them. Most of those conquest where internal which would further back up that theory. In some ways being number one could be very boring don't you think?

No I imagine being number can be very exciting. Trying to hold on to that top spot.
As far as i'm aware morale is based on points not ranking, so he/she could have had great fun fighting the top 100, who were a similar size to kc at the time.

DeletedUser22423

Did you even look at grepostats? All of those initial conquest where internal. Which means that he was gone when they happened. No one was attacking him. Even when he begged them to.

Now that I look at Veaterking's grepostats I see that he was internally conquested too. I suspect they left for a new server or game.

DeletedUser

Did you even look at grepostats? All of those initial conquest where internal. Which means that he was gone when they happened. No one was attacking him. Even when he begged them to.

Now that I look at Veaterking's grepostats I see that he was internally conquested too. I suspect they left for a new server or game.

I did, which makes them even bigger cowards. They talked their way in to a war and when that war started quit the game like cowards.

DeletedUser22179

I did, which makes them even bigger cowards. They talked their way in to a war and when that war started quit the game like cowards.

I am sorry that you feel that way but the only coward I know is Killercat66 (in grepolis that is)

I took over the account of a player and a friend in BDT and took my own cities

DeletedUser

so wait veaterking took over simdavrob or did simdavrob take over veaterking?