Pnp Scores on the Wars (March 2012)

DeletedUser

Each month I will try to add the scores on any colonisations between the top alliances. It appears from the statistics the World is divided into 2 camps. On the NR side we have Greek Warfare and Lords of Anarchy and on the Cerberus side it appears to be Real Madrid CF Elite and The Goon Squad with TCE enjoying colonising the rim tribes.

Cerberus 15 : 32 Noxious Rising
Cerberus 0 : 9 Greek Warfare
Cerberus 9 : 18 Lords of Anarchy

Noxious Rising 1 : 24 The Goon Squad
Noxious Rising 3 : 4 Real Madrid CF Elite
Greek Warfare 11 : 3 Real Madrid CF Elite

From these figures (and remember they ignore the ghost and no alliance conquers) it would appear in active fighting that the Northern Alliances (NR,GW and LOA) are edging out the Southern Alliances (CB,RMCFE and TGS) at a ratio of roughly 3/2

NORTH 74:55 SOUTH

These figures are compiled from Grepostats and make no allowances for the player activity. Past performance is no indicator of the future and you may not get back as many cities as you put in. Errors and Omissions excepted. The opinions expressed in this post are exactly that and may or may not bear any resemblance to actual events.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

24 for the goons. i am sure we can double this if running to vm was not so popular. :cool:

DeletedUser

Noxious Rising 1 : 24 The Goon Squad

I am sure this must be due to picking on inactives. I would love to know the story behind why this is such a one sided stat

DeletedUser

Lords of anarchy is now not on anybody side and is being hit by Greek Warfare, Cerberus, and Noxious Rising

DeletedUser

Lords of anarchy is now not on anybody side and is being hit by Greek Warfare, Cerberus, and Noxious Rising

I am not saying any of the alliances listed are actually allies or pacted in any way. But from Grepostats there appears to be a clear divide between North and South and the "Enemies of your Enemies are your Friends".

And to clear the record - all the NR conquests by TGS were active players, not many players (actually just 3) but they were active.

DeletedUser

I get that....I'm just saying that if the goons were on the western edge of the world...the tally would be different. I look forward to the day when we meet in the middle!

DeletedUser

And I also appreciate that the NR players were massively outnumbered in those areas - we would not expect the same success in your core oceans - maybe one day we will meet in the middle but I won't hold my breath... it's a slow old world.

DeletedUser

And I also appreciate that the NR players were massively outnumbered in those areas - we would not expect the same success in your core oceans - maybe one day we will meet in the middle but I won't hold my breath... it's a slow old world.

I'm in the middle. I'm closer. And waiting :)

DeletedUser

We might just go round you if you're waiting :p

Immposible, you got O35 crew that would chew you up west of me, and you got R. Madrid north of me taking every ghost city that he can find :p And you got me and a couple of older guys from the core in the centre :D
In any case, good luck ;)