Scorpia Forces - A new breed of players

DeletedUser

We are a new alliance in Ephesus...
We are a new breed of players...
We are 'Scorpia Forces'!!

We are a new alliance!! We will welcome anyone to join, and will support you in wars and conflicts! Anyone is welcome - but remember, that when we are a famous alliance, you will be bowing down to us and you will remember that you could have joined us!!

Many people will probably not know me, but I am also known as Abso1019!! I came back from the dead as Greeks may say, but I am back with a new aim - To conquer this game... I came back (Message me to find out more) and am starting this new world! My new alliance - Scorpia Forces!! We will survive all the silly little alliances and rise to the top of the charts!! We will win!!

Alliance details:
The alliance...
- Will start at 4pm on 12th December 2011
- We will give everyone invite rights and will also give everyone mass mail rights
- We will welcome everyone and anyone, refugees will be destroyed in a special way
- The current positions are: Founder (1) ; Leaders (2/3) ; Diplomat (1/2) ; Recruiter (1/2) ; Forum Moderators (2/3) ; Council (All of the previous jobs)
- The name will change if members wish so, but that will happen at a later date

Recruitment:
We are looking for players we can trust and will be active. You need to be:
- Kind
- Able to support other members
- Aggressive but no to much
- Knowledgeable of the game
- Experienced if possible

Anyone is welcome to join for now but when we get about 50 players we will cut down on recruitment. So join now!!

Pacts:
We will welcome anyone to pact with us, but will only allow around 5/10 pacts. We will start accepting pacts from the 3rd day and will create a forum in the alliance forum to keep in contact with our allies!! To pact with us your alliance needs to be:
- Good with communication
- Able to support us if we need help
- Useful and knowledgeable of the game
- Mighty and have high points (Not required but wanted!!)

Rules:
The rules are as follows:
- No abusive language and no inappropiate comments
- Try to support people in our alliance, by not supporting anyone you are being greedy
- Only recruiters have invite rights, so if you require to invite someone, please message the name of the player to a founder, leaders or recruiters
- No personal information of yourself or others is required in this alliance, revealment will result in a ban
- No bullying other players, whether they loose a war or not
- If you want to do a mission for the alliance, (including spying missions), please notify a leader or founder
- If you go on vacation, please activate vacation mode under settings and alert the founder or leaders
If you join, please follow these rules! It is vital in a well run alliance!

Extra:
I will also be holding annual comeptitions around the year. These will include 'Who is the best attacker' and 'Guess the player/building'!!'!! I will also hold a competition where a player will be picked at random and will get a number of resources!! A bit like the lottery!! Not only will I be holding competitions, I will also be holding best player awards!! This is only a tiny bit of the fun we will get up to, with lots more following!!!!

Application Form:
To join, please post below in the following format -
Name:
Worlds you play in:
A rule you would like to see adopted:
A player you would like to see join:
A player you would like to see not join:
Grepostats link:
Why you would be good in this alliance:

By posting in the format above you will receive a definite answer! By failing to do so, you will receive a probable answer but not definite. So post in the format above - simple!!

~Tip~
Copy and paste the form

We don't care where you came from - whether you came from Tribal Wars or Rho, you will fit in perfectly with this alliance!!

Thank you for reading this thread, and I hope to not see you on the battle field in the future!! You may be good, but we will be better!!

Xenoatour
(Scorpia Forces Founder)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck!! Do you like exclamation marks!!!

I don't.

Just kidding!!!

DeletedUser

Thanks!! Yes, you are right - I do like exclaimation marks!! Making an exeption, could we have a pact? I will be on around 6:00!! Good luck on this world - and don't forget the invite if my alliane fails!

DeletedUser19554

nice farms i must say 20-30 pacts are they mad!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Yeah, I never have more than 4 pacts.

WOOHOO!!! HUNDREDTH POST

DeletedUser

Looked ok until the 20-30 pacts bit :p then it all went downhill xD

DeletedUser

Well it could all change!! Maybe we might be the best alliance (doubt it though!!)and people will want a pact with us. Thats around 20-30 pact probably!

DeletedUser

Goodluck everyone!!
Remember - you may be good but we will be better!!