SE haters

DeletedUser

I see discussion is dead... I been in and out of this game.. but I seen from my point of view there is two sides your either in SE or your fighting SE.. lol

who currently attacking SE and do you remeber how it started?

In hopes of forums not dying I hope this will bring up debates of history and conflict.. and may help other friendship strenghten... :cool:

DeletedUser

well not really there are those of us too far away to care about the issues with SE :p

DeletedUser4577

I think its fun....Its a war game so play it to the fullest. I have been occupied with Sigma of late but will start to return to Epsilon as much as I possibly can. Going to try and take some cities and get more aggressive. 55 seems to be a front line in the war against Anarchy/Renegades. I cant honestly say how the war with anarchy got started though...

Honestly cant say much more then that :)

DeletedUser6029

well everytime good ole fashion conflict shows up, certain people whine like babies, so it just dies. Any competitions, people hardly participate in. Not much happens on the forums it seems.

DeletedUser

Well If we don't talk and everyone takes neutral stances.. who will ever know the whiners from the winners.. I have lots of motives.. but I have to keep them secret until the time is right.. I just wanted to see more talk from this world.. since you all even though much bigger then I ever was.. Squeek like mice..

DeletedUser

I like to reply to messages, and KB made that easy for me. I hate bringing up topics myself.

Our war with S.E. started when they took in T.E. who we were fighting and beating. Before that they were Yo Serious and were friendly. We actually had a decent relationship but then they took in (arguably) refugees.

At that time we felt comfortable and decided to do a merge and all hell broke loose and anarchy was formed. We haven't stopped fighting them since

DeletedUser

I remembered the yo-yo's and TE merger.. and anarchy had stonecold for awhile no? or was that some other allaince everyone hated in O44...

DeletedUser

I don't hate. This is however a war game. And SE is the only opponent that will make it a bit challenging for me. They have however been sleeping on the watch lately, so hope they will be catching up soon so we can have some good action.

And as for how it started. Yes, I do remember.

DeletedUser

NEWS FLASH!!!!

HOWARD has been kicked out of OC44. KB would be proud. LOL!!

DeletedUser1405

Experience from previous worlds say that an alliance gets to the top spot and then everyone else tries to work out how to get them off their perch, this continues till another takes over then they become the new target.
The only way an alliance can stay where it is for long periods is to pick the right allies and enemies.

DeletedUser6029

Experience from previous worlds say that an alliance gets to the top spot and then everyone else tries to work out how to get them off their perch, this continues till another takes over then they become the new target.
The only way an alliance can stay where it is for long periods is to pick the right allies and enemies.

you can't pull up EN5 Exiles anymore.
I wish they'd keep statistics on old alliances though, because well...it would be nice to be able to go back.

DeletedUser

Before SE was All for one.. and before them was mad melons.. Does anyone remeber these old names.. I liked mad melons.. they were good until leadership moved to new faster worlds....

DeletedUser

I think, if not for Zeta, Mad melons would still be around.

I played with Dobby and Kad in Kappa, and they - with others - Took down an alliance filled with great players. Kad was a monster leader

DeletedUser4945

Sorry to chime in late to this convo.

Yo Serious formed when kierfrey, jordon, I, and a handful of others left Mad Melons when their leadership went to crap. YS then became the #1 alliance in the world as it absorbed good players from defeated alliances in central Epsilon. This included DivingDW from Silent Chaos, who became a leader with us.

Anarchy formed when some of the YS founders, including kierfrey and jordon, left in protest to our merge with The Enlightened (which they helped make happen, oddly enough.) The Anarchy philosophy was to take in elite players who had no restrictions on whom to fight, and to not have any PACTs or allies. While there were personal truces between players in SE and Anarchy, Anarchy immediately started attacking SE members and became an enemy.

Usually when leadership defects like that, the remaining alliance falls apart, but when DW and I decided to stay, we pulled together with TE leaders including Underworld and Illuminatio to keep SE going, and we've remained the #1 alliance ever since.

The founders of Anarchy, kier and jordon, and many of the former SE players have long since left the game, but Anarchy, now Anarchy and Renegades, continues to fight us in a never-ending battle for the core of Epsilon.

Except for KB being so controversial, we have enemies mostly because people always gun for #1. Enga has been one of our favorite enemies, and now his alliance LoV is poised to be a major problem for us. Unfortunately, many of our strongest players in the NE have left, leaving us vulnerable to their relentless attacks. We're now taking in some former SWARM members, so that may help. Stay tuned.

We aren't an alliance that strives to be hated, but respected as enemies. We have our players who like to stir things up because it's fun, but that's not leader-directed. Anyone who's dealt with the leaders knows we're pretty straightforward. That may be boring, but maybe it's one reason we're still around.

I miss KB, tho. He gave heart to our corporate style. Anyone who wants to try to fill his shoes, please apply!

DeletedUser

Looks like SE have appeared in ocean 48. I'd be worried but i know the guy who has been recruited and he's a mate, also a turtle player but i'm sure he'll be a fine recruit ;)

DeletedUser

woohoo looks like they've taken on some noob members down here now :)

looks like i can now join the fun with the SE haters :D

DeletedUser

personnally i dont think its SE haters, more like they are the biggest alliance so naturally they become a lot of people enemies, i would geuss there will be plenty of smaller wars as more smaller alliances begin to form

im sure you will have your fun down in 48 though scully! haha

DeletedUser

just the one player i've found too attack right now but happily he is nice and big, shame his stats show a lack of bottom when it comes to fighting :(

Hopefully he'll retaliate though i got plenty of biremes i wanna use up haha