Sea Zone 55: Good Alliance to join?

DeletedUser

I just joined the server and got placed in sea zone 55. Wondering if there are any decent teams/alliances currently recruiting in the region, or is it too early to tell? The vast majority of alliances near me are generic without any info text... leaving me quite confused as to what alliance I should join :p.

DeletedUser

I just joined the server and got placed in sea zone 55. Wondering if there are any decent teams/alliances currently recruiting in the region, or is it too early to tell? The vast majority of alliances near me are generic without any info text... leaving me quite confused as to what alliance I should join :p.
In the same ocean, been invited to about 20 alliances so far, only one even bothered to send a message first. Looks to be full of MRA's atm.

DeletedUser

In the same ocean, been invited to about 20 alliances so far, only one even bothered to send a message first. Looks to be full of MRA's atm.

That's what I was afraid of... You plan on staying on the server?
I'm actually coming from the server Athens. Although I really dislike world speed of 1... I'm thinking of switching to this new server permanently. I joined Athens almost a year late... and I just can't catch up/join a good alliance for the life of me. Too far behind.

DeletedUser20627

Not every alliance are MRAs, The alliance CDC are regrouping as of now every member are form our past alliance. But doors are open for experienced players.

DeletedUser

I'm actually tempted to create me own alliance.... but not sure if its worth it.... thoughts?
EDIT: Any negative aspect of creating your own alliance?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Twisted is in O55 and not a MRA for sure because i would never join a mra ...come check us out if you want ..(SW)

DeletedUser24357

I created an alliance there, will not be an MRA as well. Come join us if your in O55 only. Must be experienced, as grepostats and awards will be used to decide if we even want to consider inviting you. as you grow with the world, more options will open for us to recruit, so we do not need all the "weeds".

DeletedUser

Not every alliance are MRAs, The alliance CDC are regrouping as of now every member are form our past alliance. But doors are open for experienced players.

LOL You noob. Go away!

Look at my title.

I am the COMMANDER OF C.D.C!

And I can tell you now, C.D.C are not regrouping.

DeletedUser

Please check your facts with who you say it about before you make accusations about players. You were not the only CDC in grepoli and it comes of as ignorant for you to make the last statement.

DeletedUser8396

Please check your facts with who you say it about before you make accusations about players. You were not the only CDC in grepoli and it comes of as ignorant for you to make the last statement.

Odd enough you have yet to provide facts stating otherwise. So until then, WB is correct as he is the leader of the CDC that is actually known to players.

What world was this? When was it made? Who was its leader? You have left all of that out, yet you say for him to check his facts when you provide none.

DeletedUser

They have a few stonecutters players over in their alliance! That is the only notable people I see there. :p besides they aren't even the good stonecutters players xD

DeletedUser

im a noob can someone plz tell me what a MRA is?

DeletedUser

a mass recruiting alliance. or someone that invites everyone without a message. example: "the one"
the direct opposite of an mra is "Rave"

DeletedUser20627

LOL You noob. Go away!

Look at my title.

I am the COMMANDER OF C.D.C!

And I can tell you now, C.D.C are not regrouping.

Lol Noob, I love your judgment with out getting your facts straight and CDC is regrouping along with the alliance called Bone Headz these two alliances are the same. we both come from the same alliance that won the world upsilon.

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?38024-Well-done-to-The-Stonecutters!
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?38009-Stonecutters-The-Winners

DeletedUser

yeah i checked everyones stats. you arent the best players from the stonecutters lol, you are from the stonecutters don't get me wrong...but you arent the good ones

DeletedUser20627

yeah i checked everyones stats. you arent the best players from the stonecutters lol, you are from the stonecutters don't get me wrong...but you arent the good ones

Who ever said i was one of the best? because i didn't. But hey personally i dont judge a player with their points i judge them with their experience/knowledge.

If you say im not one of the good ones then looks like you are well informed.

DeletedUser

Lol Noob, I love your judgment with out getting your facts straight and CDC is regrouping along with the alliance called Bone Headz these two alliances are the same. we both come from the same alliance that won the world upsilon.

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?38024-Well-done-to-The-Stonecutters!
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?38009-Stonecutters-The-Winners

Great, the start of a MRA.

Why'd you need 2 alliances, surely 200 members would be enough for most folks? But no, let's go for 400...