Sea Zone 55: Good Alliance to join?

DeletedUser20627

CDC existed in upsilon since i first joined, when i started talking to them the leader/founder of the alliance was Eractheus. The alliance was made in 2011-07-01. Any more questions ?

DeletedUser

Please stay on topic, i'd love to hear more about O55 and how things are changing :)

DeletedUser

In the same ocean, been invited to about 20 alliances so far, only one even bothered to send a message first. Looks to be full of MRA's atm.

When recruitng for NN the first 24 hours I encountered problems with the capcha - has a glitch, which Grep Support have acknowledged and are trying correct.

Also problems with messaging -after 3-4 messages box appeared saying "You cannot send any more messages right now". Meant alot of invites went out without message. Support advised to clear browser cache and when that didn't work they advised changing browser - have just changed to Firefox so I'll see how I get on. Others may have had same technical probs so don't be too quick to jump to conclusions yet.

DeletedUser

I created an alliance there, will not be an MRA as well. Come join us if your in O55 only. Must be experienced, as grepostats and awards will be used to decide if we even want to consider inviting you. as you grow with the world, more options will open for us to recruit, so we do not need all the "weeds".

you used to play in Athens with MORC, what happened? you disappeared?

Rave are now in 055.

they're gonna have it coming soon don't you worry ;) anyone joining rave are trying to save themselves from a storm by boarding a sinking boat! lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

they're gonna have it coming soon don't you worry ;) anyone joining rave are trying to save themselves from a storm by boarding a sinking boat! lol

Rave are not sinking :p We are going through a series of house-cleanings.

Don't get your hopes up.