Proposal Search option

DeletedUser55832

A search option in reports and in messages. It takes ages to find a mail or report even from the same day. If you have as many reports and mails i have you would also want that little magnifying glass, you can make it simple by word search or have it realy nice by search options like date, player, mm, and so on. So if i want to see all the reports on my city that were just attacked i will put the city name in the search bar and only reports containing that city name comes up. From who attacked me to who did i attack.

DeletedUser54192

In her closing statement to/about the Grepolis Player Council, the Lead Community Manager stated that they plan to look into the idea of searching message inbox by player, and they will implement it if it is technically feasible.

Report searching is a new (or at least new to me, so far as I can remember) idea. I do quite like it. However it is already possible to filter your reports folder by type of report, and you can view the last few reports for a specific city by clicking on the city (I think using the Administrator advisor).

DeletedUser56613

In this FORUM need to be SEARCH too !!

Why I can't see my registrered e-mail, in game ???
maybe I was but wrong e-mail and need to change this e-mail ... (only option is make new account???)
because I cant to "Email validation is required." / "Request your activation code again."
... this ("Email validation is required.") I try alredy +10x (times) last 2 week baybe !!!
I need to see my writed e-mail ... I alredy confirm (some) e-mail to registrered in this forum, but cant to do this in game Email validation.

DeletedUser56613

I need to see my writed e-mail ... I alredy confirm (some) e-mail to registrered in this forum, but cant to do this in game Email validation.
Why I can't see my registrered e-mail, in game ( en118.grepolis.com ) ???
maybe I was but wrong e-mail and need to change this e-mail ... (only option is make new account???)
because I cant to "Email validation is required." / "Request your activation code again."
... this ("Email validation is required.") I try alredy +10x (times) last 2 week baybe !!!

Last edited by a moderator: